Calorie Deficit Cut on 600mg Test? Good effects?

Younggun420

Hey all, Test enanthate been on for 4 weeks @ 500 MG for 3 weeks and week four I upped it to 600MG since I will have some left over. I will be running for 12-13 weeks, Arimidex EOD and anavar 75MG a day starting june 30th (weeks 6-12/13)

did my first shot of week 5 (300MG) on sunday, Still not really feeling many effects but from asking on this forum I think i will wait another week before I say it is not working.

Anyways assuming that it is working, Am I wasting the test E taking it on a calorie defecit? My maintenance is 3000 (20YO, 195LB, 5-7 days a week in the gym) so I am currently taking in 2500cals a day

I am reading mixed reviews about test on a cutting cycle, Is it a waste running it? Should I up my calories for the last half of the cycle? Would I still lose fat if I upped to around 3000-3500 Clean calories?

I want your guys advice on the best thing to do because from mixed reviews I feel like im not going to be getting the best bang for my buck after dropping all this money on gear. BTW this is first cycle

Hey all, Test enanthate been on for 4 weeks @ 500 MG for 3 weeks and week four I upped it to 600MG since I will have some left over. I will be running for 12-13 weeks, Arimidex EOD and anavar 75MG a day starting june 30th (weeks 6-12/13)

did my first shot of week 5 (300MG) on sunday, Still not really feeling many effects but from asking on this forum I think i will wait another week before I say it is not working.

Anyways assuming that it is working, Am I wasting the test E taking it on a calorie defecit? My maintenance is 3000 (20YO, 195LB, 5-7 days a week in the gym) so I am currently taking in 2500cals a day

I am reading mixed reviews about test on a cutting cycle, Is it a waste running it? Should I up my calories for the last half of the cycle? Would I still lose fat if I upped to around 3000-3500 Clean calories?

I want your guys advice on the best thing to do because from mixed reviews I feel like im not going to be getting the best bang for my buck after dropping all this money on gear. BTW this is first cycle
If you want to end up with more muscle, increase your calories.
It depends on what your goal is. What bodyfat % are you aiming to achieve?

Hopefully 10 or under, I'm pretty sure I'm around 15-18% haven't measured but looked at pictures

But what im asking is do you think its a waste? Or would i still see great results

Hopefully 10 or under, I'm pretty sure I'm around 15-18% haven't measured but looked at pictures

But what im asking is do you think its a waste? Or would i still see great results
It's not a waste, when you cut naturally you lose some muscle. That will not happen on test and var. But I would rather cycle at maint or 500 cal surplus and then cut, or cut before cycle. You should see some gains even on deficit.
I would start with maint. and then go from there, your daily energy expenditure also matters.
And there is really no "clean calories".

You are only 20 years old dude way to young if you want to cut it is 80% diet.Look up 3j on the forum he can set u up on a diet plan .

You can use test to help bulk or cut depending on diet. To say it's a waste depends on your goals. Personally, I would eat, build muscle, and deal with the fat. It will be easier to cut off cycle than to gain muscle off cycle, but it's also easier to cut while on then off, so it really depends what your goals are. You will probably get better results staying at 500 and running longer rather than upping to 600 for a shorter time.

At 20 years old you're too young to run test or any aas. You have a high risk of causing permanent damage to your endocrine system/HPT axis. You're already 4 weeks in so I let it go, but you are too young.

Alright well I'm going to stay around 2500 cals and see how it goes, maybe I might bump it up to 3000 and see if I can still cut fat while gaining size with the gear

So any other advice would 3000 still make me reach my body fat goals with extremely well planned diet and cardio? On test 600mg and 75mg anavar.. I feel like the extra 500 would give me alot more energy I'm hungry all day

Any experience with people cutting BF on maintenancewith test??

Last edited:
If your trying to recomp I'd say stay at your maintenance calories and continue what your doing.

600mg of Test for cutting is good...

im using 1ml of sust250 EOD... i have lost around 20lbs during last 3 months but after i carb up, my arms are only 1/4 of an inch smaller than they used to be(i measure all on my arms cause they are the most sensitive to all the weight gain or weight loss)... so i gues i havent lost much muscle.

Also, you need to get bloodwork done if you're not sure it's "working." week5,6 is a good time to see where your test levels are sitting.

Would i be safe cutting out the ADEX? im only taking it because it cuts down on water retention and helps lean you out on top of being an AI

Back