Can anyone elaborate on the 60 min story of Steroids?

It only caught attention because it was a bunch a millionaires playing a national sport that got caught doing it.
Not to mention, lots of people are still sore about the strike and were just looking for a reason to attack MLB!

Watch out....NFL will be next!!

I really dont give a fuck. I think they are a bunch of crying ass overpayed babies!

it was the parents that made him depressed enough to kill himself, it says he even came and begged to be ungrounded right before he did it. and they blame steroids for all this. bs it had nothing to do with it

blame it on decca.... wtf....

All the yankee fans out there you know that Giambi was on the sauce...

he went from a wire frame to huge and solid in no time... then took a couple months off from working out and "magically" dropped 20 some pounds.

16 is way to young to be using roids.Your body is a hormonal mess as it is at that age,(like a PMSing chick),add juice to that and it's a disaster waiting to happen.

I can come up with dozens of articles showing how testosterone & other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) have actually helped cure people that were diagnosed with depression. These lying asswipes really piss me off! Someone get me another e-mail address so I can vent on another retard! GGGRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr..........

they r just looking for a scapegoat and roids r it and with all the hype about roids right now thats what they r using.

” Wrapped in an American flag in his nightstand was a vial of hard-core anabolic steroids.

Yea Mudge this was the part that bothered me the most as well. I mean give me a break that's just too much.

wrapped in an american flag in his nightstand was a bud of " Hardcore - Marijuana " in an american flag.

Just great, this kid sounds like he was on his off cycle, when he did it. And man, if he took clomid, that stuff really takes a toll, but at 16 years old, damn, didn't someone tell him.......educate him,, these boards help people out!

I swear to god, why are there so many stupid people out there. people like that should be forced to get castrated so that they cant produce any more idiots to clog up the world and drag down everybody elses IQ.

and is it just me or do you guys also want to blow a gasket when these dumbfucks start talking about what they know about "STEEER-OIDS" HATE it when they say it like that!:mad: :mad:

Last edited:
i have worked with high risk and suicidal kids. i have yet to meet a parent that can accept the fact that that their kids problems stems from them not understanding what is going on in their childs mind and they may have not done the right things to "fix" it. so instead the blame goes to anything except where it should. if my daughter commits suicide its because i was blind to her issues and didn't take the time to understand what was going on. sending her to a shrink is not what she really needs. as far as antidepressents being given to children i'll say this, everyone of these school shootings and something like 85% of adolesent suicide happened when the child was on some kind of antidepressant. go figure

TheStromba said:
I am pretty sure that guys Dad had it out with us on Superior Muscle a few days after he died.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7740

So the father gets on a BB forum and blames roids while flaming everybody at the same time. What irony! Had his kid got on just about any BB forum he'd be getting flamed up and down for touching any type of compound while being only 16. We'd be saving him from himself but the kid obviously had issues his family was UNABLE to understand and/or handle. The dealer who sold him his gear is a POS.

dear old Dad needs a reality check

wtf!!! they said "in his night stand they found a vial of hard-core steroids" the kid was taking deca. everybody is overlooking what killed the kid...........a belt around is neck, not steroids. and if steroids can alter your head that much to make you kill yourself, you should have already been gettin your head checked.

Back