can anyone help with epo doses

Jmoot

i am having trouble finding dosages for epo for an athlete...it said medical dosage is 15-50 ius per kg..does anyone have experiance

You're gonna find most of the knowledge around here is anabolic steroids. EPO is that shit that cyclists use, no? Isn't that the stuff that can be extremely deadly?

there is a board that has a lot of info regarding this. I want to say cuttingedge? or cuttingedgemuscle?. i thought about epo while i was fighting. i hope you will be having your rbc and blood checked frequently. also to be on the safe side I would stay away from aas in conjenction

Why is EPO dangerous?
The reason that EPO, and transfusion blood doping, is dangerous is because of increased blood viscosity. Basically, whole blood consists of red blood cells and plasma (water, proteins, etc.). The percentage of whole blood that is occupied by the red blood cells is referred to as, the hematocrit. A low hematocrit means dilute (thin) blood, and a high hematocrit mean concentrated (thick) blood. Above a certain hematocrit level whole blood can sludge and clog capillaries. If this happens in the brain it results in a stroke. In the heart, a heart attack. Unfortunately, this has happened to several elite athletes who have used EPO.

EPO use is especially dangerous to athletes who exercise over prolonged periods. A well-conditioned endurance athlete is more dehydration resistant than a sedentary individual. The body accomplishes this by several methods, but one key component is to “hold on” to more water at rest. Circulating whole blood is one location in which this occurs and, thus, can function as a water reservoir. During demanding exercise, as fluid losses mount, water is shifted out of the blood stream (hematocrit rises). If one is already starting with an artificially elevated hematocrit then you can begin to see the problem -- it is a short trip to the critical “sludge zone”.

Additional dangers of EPO include sudden death during sleep, which has killed approximately 18 pro cyclists in the past fifteen years, and the development of antibodies directed against EPO. In this later circumstance the individual develops anemia as a result of the body’s reaction against repeated EPO injections.

I'm a pretty wreckless person but at least with steroids the damage done varies greatly(dosage, general health, genetics) and may even be nil if done properly. There is a big debate about how dangerous they are and neither side showing concrete evidence (for the most part) either way.

But this stuff just sounds like playing russian roulette. It can kill you.

20ius per kilogram/bodyweight 3 days a week for first 2 weeks. After that 20ius per kilogram/bodyweight once a week for maintenance. Need to convert ur pds into kilograms and times that by 20ius. Its all about ur body weight. I do not recommend runnin Epo with gear, ur getting into some dangerous shit when u do. Its one or the other when it comes to that realm of darkness!!

I guess all im saying is that unless you are a professional and this is how you put food on your plate, you should never consider this stuff.

Biggin, is the dangerousness of this stuff overblown like with say DNP or is it really that bad? I don't know much about it other than what im googling at the moment b/c of his question.

I agree, its very dangerous, very dangerous. Just want to give him the right protocol. U never know these days. One thing is for certain, its not for me..

Aiite I just didnt wanna sound like one of those anti DNP assholes seeing as i really dont know much about the stuff, but i'd hate to see someone who really didnt have a legit reason to be fucking with it kill themselves.

Yeah bro, this compound is dangerous as it gets. For professionals under medical supervision only. And it is Russian Roulette, especially if u know nothing about it.

it is by far one of the most dangerous drugs(aas and peptides) out there used by people in this world. possibility of thickening of the blood and death.

profile says he's only 20, i'd hate to go out like that so young, i hope he comes back and reads all this, lol.

ya im more of an aas man my self and maybe now and again some peptides but i was lookin into it for my buddy and jst gettin some data for em. I read threw alot of the medical protocall and uses for it online and tht jst seems like a reall big risk to me 20ius per kg can add up and iv read of studies done where as much as 200u/kg was used..again thts a big shot especially when there administering some of them intravenously. Im not big on shit goin into my viens.

Glad to hear, now try to convince ur boy that he needs to stay away from it.

Back