can I combine methe enanthate and tren enanthate?

buff36

I want to convert/combine methenolone enanthate and trenbolone enanthate together in the same vial. Will this work? Has anyone mixed powders in conversion?

Thanks

Just make them separate in separate vials. Mix in the syringe. This allows for maximum flexibility.

I agree with mranak. But to answer your question directly instead of imparting my infinite wisdom upon thee (cheap shot at mranus), yes it is possible. Its quite easy, just do the math and remember that the concentrations add up quick.

Looking swole DougoeFre$h.

PS Are you the one one the right or the left? Either way, you're pretty ripped. Do both of you do the no-carb after 6pm thing?

Left, obviously.

I eat whatever I want 24/7. I'm talking straight junk food, processed shit carbs, you name it. Its wierd actually - I've dieted before but lately I just don't care. As long as I get the protein in, I'm good to go.

Good info.

I'm eating ~5 double-cheeseburgers/day plus lots of other food, yet I'm having a hard time even maintaining my weight, myself. But I'm getting stronger and that's whats important to me since I'm not gay and I'm married.

I have a huge waistline. I can hide it well usually, but at the end of the day Im still wearing 36" pants with no belt. Its not fat either, I blame the 600lb deads and squats. But that same methodology has built a solid foundation. IMO theres no other way to train.

Ive done every routine from a traditional WSB, to needsizes 5x5, to a modified 5x5 (madcow's), and then started training under Wesley (ironaddict) who has his own variants of 5x5's, 8x3's, which use DE and ME priciples like WSB.

Its all the same movements were used to, just scheduled in such a logical and demanding way. Its best to focus on waved volume, deloading and ME/DE phases - more so than the next new angle to hit your biceps at IMO. (not directed toward you mranak).

You've trained with PB right? He modded with IA at his board. I know John must be very familiar with Wes' training principles and if you goto ironaddicts.com, id say 95% of Wes' routines and tricks-of-the-trade are on the open forum. Its that 5% though that sometimes makes you go...ohhhh shit!

DougoeFre5h said:
Ive done every routine from a traditional WSB, to needsizes 5x5, to a modified 5x5 (madcow's), and then started training under Wesley (ironaddict) who has his own variants of 5x5's, 8x3's, which use DE and ME priciples like WSB.

Its all the same movements were used to, just scheduled in such a logical and demanding way. Its best to focus on waved volume, deloading and ME/DE phases - more so than the next new angle to hit your biceps at IMO. (not directed toward you mranak).

You've trained with PB right? He modded with IA at his board. I know John must be very familiar with Wes' training principles and if you goto ironaddicts.com, id say 95% of Wes' routines and tricks-of-the-trade are on the open forum. Its that 5% though that sometimes makes you go...ohhhh shit!
sorry to be so clueless, but what do WSB, DE, ME, waved volume and deloading mean? thx.

Back