how should I should test and tren? New guy on the block and I'm somewhat clubless.

Oaksta39

Hey yal.

Been on this site every now and then and finally I have decided to join the forum. I'very seen many topics and discussion and looks like everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Well I figure I'll give this a shot and see some feedback and advice.

Fall is here and l've decided to lose just a few lbs of weight while everyone is bulking.

While aiming to lose a few pounds (currently 222, would like to be around 205-210) I don't want to lose too much muscle mass...so I've decided to get on test and tren. In hopes to loss body fat while increasing muscle gain.

Here my bio:
Weight: 222
Height: 6ft.
Gym routine: 3-5 days a week constantly (1 session per day, around 1-2 hrs) pushing and I sweat my ass off so I'm there putting in work.

Diet: I'm meal prepping and my macronutrient per day is
Total cal: 2814 carb 352 fat 60 pro 211

So here is my question.
How long should I run my test and tren cycle? My goal as stated above is to lose body fat with the goal weight of 205 from current weight of 222

Here's what I have on hand.
250mg Tren Enanthate
400mg test blend (test Enanthate 200mg/test cypionate 200mg)

I was told by the person I got it from to inject these two twice per week. Is he right? Or should I do it once a week?

Thank you all in advance.

Hi guys thanks for all the heads up info.

I will definitely read up on those links provided. Yes I am a newbie to injections.

Im an active individual, and been hitting the gym on and off through my life after high school. As stated I'm turning 29 in Nov. But I'm looking to take it to the next level with injection.

As for my bodyfat....I'm at 18%...and yes, I need to drop this percentage...more cardio definitely, at one point I was at 12% bf and parenthood take over my life. So now I'm back.

Also I'm injecting 1ml for each. Tren and the test blend.

Thanks again for the links and advice guys.

Hey appleton, that's for chiming in.

Bf% I'm at 18% ...yes it's a bit high, but I'm working towards lowering it to around 12%.

Yes, thanks for the link...I read everything and will be re-reading them again.

As for dosage, it's 1ml for each, tren e and test blend.
He recommended I inject twice a week. I been instead injecting once a week when I was using.(I started injecting feb 2016 and stop may 2016 as my routine and just life took a big hit on me) Now I'm getting back on doing it and doing It right. ..so I do appreciate that helpful links...

Currently I just have test blend 400mg and tren e 250mg.

Would I need AI too? Letro I believe it's called? While I'm injecting tren e and test blend?

You shouldn't be running any gear with bf higher than 15% and that is pushing it. Also, tren is not something you start with. There are so many compounds out there and to start with the strongest possible one with no experience with cycling is flat out irresponsible. I mean no disrespect. I just think you need to do some research and you should get into better shape naturally. Fall/winter is a great time to do this and when spring comes around you can run the tren and you will be fucking insanely fit for summer

You shouldn't be running any gear with bf higher than 15% and that is pushing it. Also, tren is not something you start with. There are so many compounds out there and to start with the strongest possible one with no experience with cycling is flat out irresponsible. I mean no disrespect. I just think you need to do some research and you should get into better shape naturally. Fall/winter is a great time to do this and when spring comes around you can run the tren and you will be fucking insanely fit for summer

Thanks bro.....I think that's the best way to go about, dropping bf first.....I was roughly around 13% bf...but with the body I have... (tall, lengthly arms wide chest) I didn't like the feel or look....I wanted more mass on my body so I jumped on mass gainer and I over did it...aiming to get the most mass the fastest, end up gaining too much fat.

I'll post a picture of me on here....I believe I got a decent start...just need to lose the bf and work from there

Back