can i cut on dbol/deca/test/proviron!?

bluewizz

ive been on that cycle for a week and a half now and ive been on another cycle before that (took few weeks off). now im seeing the results that id liked to see for a long time. my mass is 3 dimentional now, im very thick, my shoulder and back mass is scary. so right now i was thinking i should cut up, especially for the fact that summer is here, and when its real hot i cant bulk very well. i got about 13% fat on me and i AM getting bloated, but im sure that the majority of the bloat is coming from my inability to restrict sugar/salt foods eating. but honestly the more i eat the freakier im getting, but like i said i want to turn this baby into a cutter. the dbol is doing some amazing stuff, strength is up way high, so i dont want to let that go. like i said im doing proviron with everything and i have nolvadex...sp, plz tell me, is it possible to cut. im gonna restrict calories from today and will begin to get into cardio again. i wanna cut 10 pounds of fat in about 2-3 months without losing any muscle. is this possible? should i add nolva to the mix?

sifu said:
Why oh why would you use dbol on a cut.

Dbol is actually great while dieting. It helps retain muscle while you are restricting calories.
Yes you will hold some water while on it, but that will go away at the end of the cycle.

Mr.T said:
Dbol is actually great while dieting. It helps retain muscle while you are restricting calories.
Yes you will hold some water while on it, but that will go away at the end of the cycle.

actually thats what ive been thinking for a long time, but tell me this bro, can i limit the bloat to a decent degree for the sake of summer time, while still ON? like i said i got nolva, should i start using that at all? if yes, will it not hinder the pump benefits and muscle maintainace/gains coming from something like dbol, in other words will i not cancel out the effects of dbol?

bluewizz said:
like i said i got nolva, should i start using that at all? if yes, will it not hinder the pump benefits and muscle maintainace/gains coming from something like dbol, in other words will i not cancel out the effects of dbol?

Nolva will do very little or anything for water retention/bloat. You need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (Aromatase Inhibitor) for that.

It also will NOT hinder gains any noticable amount.

If you diet is in check you can cut on anything... As far as the d-bol.... if the bloat become bothersome, throw in 5-10mg/day of nolvadex.... a pill splitter will help if it's not liquid.... that should be enough for that purpose.... Armidex would be better though if you can get it.... you said you had proviron though and that may help you out as well... keep the diet clean like I and others said too and you will look great all summer long

Of course you can cut on anything, but why in the hell would you take a drug that bloats you during a cut?

thanks, sounds good to me. i HAVE arimidex, but im thinking i should leave that aside until i see that im not getting to my fat loss goals. i am using proviron like i said, at 50mg pd and will keep doin that throughout cycle. i have nolva and clomid so i think ill wait a few weeks rely on cardio/clean diet/proviron and see if i can limit water gains, if not then ill start using anti e's / arimidex. sounds good?

steel59 said:
... As far as the d-bol.... if the bloat become bothersome, throw in 5-10mg/day of nolvadex....

Nolvadex will do very little if anything for water retention/bloat. You need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (Aromatase Inhibitor) for that.

Back