Can I get some experienced guys to chime in on lower dosage of AI

BicepsPoontang

Starting my new cycle today. I always get my bloods before, middle, and after pct and always noticed my E2 tanked (low) Even just got my bloods recently and its at 14 which is still low and haven't done a cycle in 6 months. I always noticed that I never had any problems with side effects when I was younger taking AAS. Now that I am older my last cycle I used AI .25 Eod still my E2 was tanked on cycle with Tren and Test and Dbol. This new cycle is;

1 - 4 wks Test P 75mg/Eod (kicker)
1 - 16 wks Decca 400mg/week
1 - 18 wks Test C 900mg/week
1 - 18 wks AI Eod .25
1 - 18 wks HCG 250IU X2/week

Can I take a lower dosage of AI? like .12 Eod?? Not sure if that's just too little.

Maybe Megatron or Halfwit can chime in and let me know your experiences or opinions.

I will say three cycles ago I had a problem with bad acne and thought it was my E2, so trying to be cautious. This cycle is my first homebrew too as with the other stuff I used or purchased getting blood work done some of my gear must have been fake or very low dosage of Test. Fucking bastards! Homebrew is pretty easy and super excited to see the results this time around.

Biceps/Poontang

I'm assuming your speaking of aromasin as the AI by the mg dosage you stated. I just had my mid cycle bloods and saw my Estro was really low at 12.5 mg a day. Running 600mg test E and 600 EQ. I was expecting it to be high so I was a little Suprised. I think with the AI dosages it really a case by case basis. Understand your blood work to really dial in what works for you. The stickys are just a baseline to give the population a general guideline.

I'm assuming your speaking of aromasin as the AI by the mg dosage you stated. I just had my mid cycle bloods and saw my Estro was really low at 12.5 mg a day. Running 600mg test E and 600 EQ. I was expecting it to be high so I was a little Suprised. I think with the AI dosages it really a case by case basis. Understand your blood work to really dial in what works for you. The stickys are just a baseline to give the population a general guideline.

I am taking the same amount as you just .25 Eod as opposed 12.5 Ed

I have taken plenty of 19 Nor's and never had any bad sides.

Sensitive or regular assay? It's possible that you just simply are one of those that aromatize very little. Do you feel good with your current estradiol levels?

Assuming you're referring to adex, I'd think that at around a gram that would be too low - but if you just simply are very genetically blessed to hardly aromatize - I'd start there.

I do agree with ClarkFit in that the stickies are more of a guideline, and that a blood test four weeks in will give you a much better idea as to what the proper dose would be.

My .02c :)

Sensitive or regular assay? It's possible that you just simply are one of those that aromatize very little. Do you feel good with your current estradiol levels?

Assuming you're referring to adex, I'd think that at around a gram that would be too low - but if you just simply are very genetically blessed to hardly aromatize - I'd start there.

I do agree with ClarkFit in that the stickies are more of a guideline, and that a blood test four weeks in will give you a much better idea as to what the proper dose would be.

My .02c :)

Thanks Halfwit I just notice that even when I am on .25 Eod my E2 comes tanked or just very low reading. I just did my bloods and my E2 was at 14 still pretty low. So I was wondering maybe just maybe can I do 12.5 eod instead? And based on this cycle I was going to wait till 9 weeks since I am doing a total of 18 weeks. But I can get my bloods done in 4 weeks and just see what it reads. If it reads low all together is it safe to say I may just be one of those guys that doesn't need adex?

Thanks Halfwit I just notice that even when I am on .25 Eod my E2 comes tanked or just very low reading. I just did my bloods and my E2 was at 14 still pretty low. So I was wondering maybe just maybe can I do 12.5 eod instead? And based on this cycle I was going to wait till 9 weeks since I am doing a total of 18 weeks. But I can get my bloods done in 4 weeks and just see what it reads. If it reads low all together is it safe to say I may just be one of those guys that doesn't need adex?

I'd still get it done at four as that's about the soonest your can find out if doses are gtg. If you want to fine tune things, you can retest of course.

You're changing drugs on me here lol. 12.5mg EOD for aromasin, or 0.25mg EOD for adex? Or do you mean 0.125mg EOD for adex? :eek:

I'd still get it done at four as that's about the soonest your can find out if doses are gtg. If you want to fine tune things, you can retest of course.

You're changing drugs on me here lol. 12.5mg EOD for aromasin, or 0.25mg EOD for adex? Or do you mean 0.125mg EOD for adex? :eek:

Liquidex from RUI. Which is adex

This cycle is my first homebrew too as with the other stuff I used or purchased getting blood work done some of my gear must have been fake or very low dosage of Test.

Did you ever think that maybe this is why your estrogen would crash ,, the amount of gear you were taking before was "fake or very low dosage" , yet you were taking your AI at the standard protocol assuming your Test was not fake and was properly dosed.

personally , I'd just go into this new cycle with a standard AI protocol, get bloods done 4 weeks in and go from there . if a lot of the gear you ran before was low dosed and fake, then who knows where you need to be at.

You can try it. I'll be surprised if you can get by with such a low dose, but it's totally possible. :)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking and have no idea. I'll just stick than to .25 Eod wait four weeks. If my E2 is tanked I'll try the lower dosage. Thanks for your input. I had an older account on this site, which my name then was Moose! We talked often I think. But as always I appreciate your opinions.

Did you ever think that maybe this is why your estrogen would crash ,, the amount of gear you were taking before was "fake or very low dosage" , yet you were taking your AI at the standard protocol assuming your Test was not fake and was properly dosed.

personally , I'd just go into this new cycle with a standard AI protocol, get bloods done 4 weeks in and go from there . if a lot of the gear you ran before was low dosed and fake, then who knows where you need to be at.

It wasn't my last cycle that was fake but previous cycles in the past using different gear I noticed a difference once I got my bloods. But I'll keep the same protocol and see what happens in 4 weeks.

It's my wife that has all the Estrogen, Lol. She calls me Mr Testosteroni as I am all testosterone. Or my son will say, Dad you back on the angry diet. (which that was 3j diet) low carbs Lmao!

I can go as low as .25 every 3rd day on adex even at 1500 mg test a week 12 years ago like a dummy I did 1 mg Ed and crashed my e so low I low e dick for 3 mths took forever to recover

I was on us pharmacy grade
Deca @300mg week 9 weeks
Test @450mg week 12 weeks
and .5mg ai every 3-4 days was almost too much.

Back