can I have a succesful PCT without working out?

unforgivin

I am banned!
I will start PCT soon, but I'm too depressed to work out, I also have no motivation and I'm way too lethargic. I also have work + school

so can I just take clomid and nolva without working out and expect a full recovery?? I'll try to eat healthy and shît

Of course. Obviously losing weight and working out helps increase test levels....but if you're not gonna work out after recovering anyway then there is zero point. Just clean up your diet and take your meds. Dont wait.....do it now.

Of course I'm not suggesting you dont workout.....just saying you can recover without it. You may look like shit and feel like shit but you should be able to recover. Especially at your age.

Good luck bro. And as I've said to you many times before.....stay away from steroids.....please

I will start PCT soon, but I'm too depressed to work out, I also have no motivation and I'm way too lethargic. I also have work + school

so can I just take clomid and nolva without working out and expect a full recovery?? I'll try to eat healthy and shît

Do you want to make yourself more depressed?

Not working out is exactly the way to do that.

As LateStart said working out isn’t necessary for your PCT... But it is necessary to deal with your depression.

I mean come on bro... Unless you want to still be feeling like shit in 10 years time then you need to actually make an effort to change things. It doesn’t even have to be weights it can be cardio.

I leave the house for work about 8am. I get home at 11.30pm at night. I sleep about 1am then get up at 5am ready for my 6am gym session, then work again at 8am... Rinse and repeat, it’s the same most days of the week. Half the time I can’t be arsed to train but I DO IT! With that kind of mind frame you would pull through your depression in no time brother.

Remember, recovering from depression requires an actual effort to recover.

Dude. I have seen nothing but self deprecation from you in every post about being depressed, unmotivated and hating yourself. I can’t tell whether you actually feel that way or are just trolling this forum. If you are really depressed, look for ways to get out of it, not support it. As they mentioned, exercise is one factor that helps keep most of us from feeling like shit.

yes you should be recover fine you may experience muscle loss. I would add HCG for a week prior to the nolv and clomid. Clomid is depressing maybe get some prozac for a 2 week period.

Be careful if your depressed. The tanning salon a few times a week helped me out big time.

do it and let us know how it goes.

Dread pirate Robert's has already cautioned me about calling troll. So......please take some advice this time. And please come back to your post and comment on some of the help the bros around here have extended your way time and time again.

We all want you to do well. Some of the bros here actually give a shit. So get out of the dumps and out of the self pity and start fixing the problem. Talk to us when ya need to. There is comfort in anonymously pouring your heart out to strangers. Lol

We've all been there and/or known someone who has. Try not to let it get to you. Take care and God bless

Dread pirate Robert's has already cautioned me about calling troll. So......please take some advice this time. And please come back to your post and comment on some of the help the bros around here have extended your way time and time again.

You do realize that he is not the real Dreaded Pirate Roberts, the real Pirate Roberts has been retired fifteen years and living like a king in Patagonia.

Last edited:
You do realize that he is not the real Dreaded Pirate Roberts, the real Pirate Roberts has been retired fifteen years and living like a king in Patagonia.

You or I may be the next dread pirate roberts........... but he will most likely kill us in the morning

yes you should be recover fine you may experience muscle loss. I would add HCG for a week prior to the nolv and clomid. Clomid is depressing maybe get some prozac for a 2 week period.

Be careful if your depressed. The tanning salon a few times a week helped me out big time.

taking prozak is the worst he can do, he will get addicted to that and mess him up more. better for him to use his will.

taking prozak is the worst he can do, he will get addicted to that and mess him up more. better for him to use his will.

Never seen prozac or even the active substance out here but sure does sound like something I'd try at least once lol....
But you're right though, all benzo's are just a temporary solution to treat symptoms but never the root cause, hence why so many people get addicted... Because its so easy to treat the symptoms but ohh so hard to actually man up and do something about the cause.

Never seen prozac or even the active substance out here but sure does sound like something I'd try at least once lol....
But you're right though, all benzo's are just a temporary solution to treat symptoms but never the root cause, hence why so many people get addicted... Because its so easy to treat the symptoms but ohh so hard to actually man up and do something about the cause.
true that... its all about finding ones will.....

Back