Can I please have some advice on a cycle I'm planning on running?

hchrist

Hi guys,

I'm planning on running the following cycle and I'd like your input and advice please:

I've done about 4 Test E cycles in the last couple of years and have also run Tren Hex in a cycle and in my last cycle I also ran Tren Acetate.
I'm 42 (old fart)
179cm
93kg's

Planning on doing a 10 week cycle and straight after, another 10 week cutting cycle (so 20 weeks), and then followed up by 2 weeks of no steroids, and 6 weeks of PCT.

So first 10 weeks: (Week 1-10)
500mg's Test E (250mg x 2 pins a week)
400mg Tren Hex (200mg x 2 pins a week)
0.25mg Arimidex ED
50mg Proviron ED
Dianabol 50mg for first 6 weeks
250iu HCG x 2 per week

2nd lot of 10 weeks:(Week 11-20)
0.5 Arimidex ED
50mg Proviron ED
250iu HCG x 2 per week
first 5 weeks - 200mg Test Prop EOD
- 100mg Tren Acetate EOD
next 5 weeks - 100mg Test Prop EOD
- 200mg Tren Acetate EOD

2 weeks (Weeks 21-22)
0.25mg Arimidex
50mg Proviron

6 weeks PCT (Weeks 23-28)
150mg Clomid for first 2 weeks (first day 300mgs)
100mg Clomid for next 2 weekks
50mg Clomid for last 2 weeks
1000 iu E3D HCG - first 2 weeks

What do you guys think?

Thank you in advance.

20 weeks of tren would be damn near impossible to run. If your organs don't get all screwed up, your liable to be single, in jail, and have crazy ass blood pressure! You will break a sweat just breathing lol.

You are definitely trying to do way too much! WAY TOO MUCH!

Trying to bulk for 10 weeks then cut for another 10 weeks is improbable. Pros don't even do that with unlimited drugs and gear!

Your pct nust has clomid in it. A recommended pct would consist of nolva and clomid.

Idk where to even tweak this cycle plan. It's just too much going on. Dumb it down! Tren is typically used for 10 maybe 12 weeks if you can handle it. 8 weeks seems realistic.

How is your diet with all this craziness???

20 weeks of tren would be damn near impossible to run. If your organs don't get all screwed up, your liable to be single, in jail, and have crazy ass blood pressure! You will break a sweat just breathing lol.

You are definitely trying to do way too much! WAY TOO MUCH!

Trying to bulk for 10 weeks then cut for another 10 weeks is improbable. Pros don't even do that with unlimited drugs and gear!

Your pct nust has clomid in it. A recommended pct would consist of nolva and clomid.

Idk where to even tweak this cycle plan. It's just too much going on. Dumb it down! Tren is typically used for 10 maybe 12 weeks if you can handle it. 8 weeks seems realistic.

How is your diet with all this craziness???

Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated.

Ok so What you’re saying is that I shouldn’t do these 2 cycles as 1 continuous 20 week double cycle?
And I was told about this bulking and then cutting 10/10 cycle by a pro body builder.

Anyway, So let’s say I just do a 10 week cycle only. Forget the 2nd 10 weeks.
Also, so I need to add Nolva. I don’t have a problem doing that. How much and what would I change in dosage of Clomid?
What else would u take out, change if I just did the first 10 weeks cycle?

My diet is average? I’d say. Brown rice, tuna, chicken, salads, brocoli protein powders, protein bars but I muck up here and there and have crap too. I’m not perfect.....

Yeah Tbone is right, it's pretty complicated. I'm wondering why you think you'd want to bulk then cut. That mentality is for those who believe they can gain another pound or two of muscle by putting on multiple pounds more of fat. They then cut very carefully so they don't lose that muscle. A non-pro has no need to do that, and I'd bet they would lose any extra muscle they gained while losing the fat - so why bother???

The first 10 seems pretty reasonable and thought out. The second 10 I'd question if you can hack tren for that long, and wonder what you think switching to short esters and doubling your AI will do? Should give less water, but the first 10 shouldn't be wet anyway with your plan, so why???

PCT is all jacked up. The really high clomid doses you see are for when your body is still supraphysiological with AAS, like what happens with long esters and short break between last pin and PCT. Your plan has short esters and a two week gap, so you will have zilch in the way of AAS when you start PCT two weeks later, so no need for any more than 50 mg/d clomid. With short esters no need to wait more than one week. Higher clomid doses are where some people have problems, the poison is in the dose. PCT should also have nolva to increase your chances of success. During that gap after last pin keep taking the HCG.

Yeah Tbone is right, it's pretty complicated. I'm wondering why you think you'd want to bulk then cut. That mentality is for those who believe they can gain another pound or two of muscle by putting on multiple pounds more of fat. They then cut very carefully so they don't lose that muscle. A non-pro has no need to do that, and I'd bet they would lose any extra muscle they gained while losing the fat - so why bother???

The first 10 seems pretty reasonable and thought out. The second 10 I'd question if you can hack tren for that long, and wonder what you think switching to short esters and doubling your AI will do? Should give less water, but the first 10 shouldn't be wet anyway with your plan, so why???

PCT is all jacked up. The really high clomid doses you see are for when your body is still supraphysiological with AAS, like what happens with long esters and short break between last pin and PCT. Your plan has short esters and a two week gap, so you will have zilch in the way of AAS when you start PCT two weeks later, so no need for any more than 50 mg/d clomid. With short esters no need to wait more than one week. Higher clomid doses are where some people have problems, the poison is in the dose. PCT should also have nolva to increase your chances of success. During that gap after last pin keep taking the HCG.

Thanks for your input tankmanbob.
Ok well Im just going by a few people I’ve spoken too advice. I didn’t think doing 20 weeks straight bulking and cutting was right but this guy was massive and seemed to know what he was talking about so I thought it would be fine. I reckon I can handle small amounts of Tren for a longer period but this be never had that much Tren to know what I will be like.
So what should I be doing? Just do the first 10 week cycle and rain hard, eat right and do a good PCT ?
If I add Nolva to my PCT and stick to the first 10 week cycle, then the 2 week gap is fine ?
So you suggest, for my PCT:
50mg ED Clomid with 40mg Nolva ED for how many weeks?

Thanks again. Your advice is much appreciated.

Thanks for your input tankmanbob.
Ok well Im just going by a few people I***8217;ve spoken too advice. I didn***8217;t think doing 20 weeks straight bulking and cutting was right but this guy was massive and seemed to know what he was talking about so I thought it would be fine. I reckon I can handle small amounts of Tren for a longer period but this be never had that much Tren to know what I will be like.
So what should I be doing? Just do the first 10 week cycle and rain hard, eat right and do a good PCT ?
If I add Nolva to my PCT and stick to the first 10 week cycle, then the 2 week gap is fine ?
So you suggest, for my PCT:
50mg ED Clomid with 40mg Nolva ED for how many weeks?

Thanks again. Your advice is much appreciated.

I don't know if you have bought any of this stuff or not, but what I'd do if I was hell bent on using tren is this:

12 weeks (target, you might have to bail on the tren before then)

Test E 200 mg/wk
Tren Ace 350 or 420 or 490 mg/wk (50/60/ or 70 mg/day inject daily) - this is a stiff dose, should be very effective
HCG 250 2x/wk or 500 2x/wk is better
AI you won't need much at all, perhaps 5mg/d exemestane
Caber 0.25 mg EOD
Milk thistle and NAC for your liver, keep tabs on your blood pressure. Tren drove my liver enzymes over 100 and gave me high blood pressure.

Wait two weeks after last pin, keep taking HCG up to start of PCT

PCT

clomid 50/50/50/25/25 nolva 40/40/40/20/20

As far as your buddy's advice - train for what you intend to achieve. If you go into a gym the guy next to you might be a tri athlete, another training for a marathon, another for water polo - and the big dude for a one day stage appearance. If you are like 95% of guys out there you want to look good all the time, so forget bulk & cut and just go for lean mass all the time. Don't train for water polo if you aren't getting in a pool.

I don't know if you have bought any of this stuff or not, but what I'd do if I was hell bent on using tren is this:

12 weeks (target, you might have to bail on the tren before then)

Test E 200 mg/wk
Tren Ace 350 or 420 or 490 mg/wk (50/60/ or 70 mg/day inject daily) - this is a stiff dose, should be very effective
HCG 250 2x/wk or 500 2x/wk is better
AI you won't need much at all, perhaps 5mg/d exemestane
Caber 0.25 mg EOD
Milk thistle and NAC for your liver, keep tabs on your blood pressure. Tren drove my liver enzymes over 100 and gave me high blood pressure.

Wait two weeks after last pin, keep taking HCG up to start of PCT

PCT

clomid 50/50/50/25/25 nolva 40/40/40/20/20

As far as your buddy's advice - train for what you intend to achieve. If you go into a gym the guy next to you might be a tri athlete, another training for a marathon, another for water polo - and the big dude for a one day stage appearance. If you are like 95% of guys out there you want to look good all the time, so forget bulk & cut and just go for lean mass all the time. Don't train for water polo if you aren't getting in a pool.

Thanks again for your help tankmanbob.

I only have the TREN Hex,
Danabol 10mg tabs and Anastrazole 1mg tabs on me at the moment. Still need to sort the other gear out once I know what I need to buy.

So since I already have the TREN Hex, will your above cycle still work and be effective? What dosage should I take and how often. It***8217;s 10ml vials of 100mg TREN Hex.
When u say 5mg AI, does that mean half a 1mg tab (0.5) or 5 tabs (5mg)?

Is LIV52 the same as NAC ? Will that be ok for the liver tabs?

And what is Milk thistle and where do I get that from?

Also, should I still take the danabol tabs for be first 6 weeks since I have them?

And should I take proviron during the 12 weeks + pct?

Thanks again for your advice and help. Much appreciated.

Thanks again for your help tankmanbob.

Danabol 10mg tabs and Anastrazole 1mg tabs on me at the moment. Still need to sort the other gear out once I know what I need to buy.

So since I already have the TREN Hex, will your above cycle still work and be effective? What dosage should I take and how often. It***8217;s 10ml vials of 100mg TREN Hex.
When u say 5mg AI, does that mean half a 1mg tab (0.5) or 5 tabs (5mg)?

Is LIV52 the same as NAC ? Will that be ok for the liver tabs?

And what is Milk thistle and where do I get that from?

Also, should I still take the danabol tabs for be first 6 weeks since I have them?

And should I take proviron during the 12 weeks + pct?

Thanks again for your advice and help. Much appreciated.

With all the questions you are asking, I don't think you should do a cycle of this caliber. You don't know enough about what your doing and still have plenty of rookie questions. You do not even have any test for your cycle..

I would suggest reading the beginner cycle stickys and planning a cycle off of the format provided.

So since I already have the TREN Hex, will your above cycle still work and be effective? What dosage should I take and how often. It***8217;s 10ml vials of 100mg TREN Hex. - You can use the hex if you want. It has long esters in it, so if you have problems and need to bail it could be weeks until your sides go away vs. days. I'd lean toward the lower end of dosing with that.

When u say 5mg AI, does that mean half a 1mg tab (0.5) or 5 tabs (5mg)? I'm talking about exemestane with 5mg/day. You have arimidex. At only 200 mg/wk test the AI dosage would be low, so you'd have to break up your adex tabs or split open the caps to get a low dose. Something in the 0.05mg to 0.1mg/day range should work

Is LIV52 the same as NAC ? Will that be ok for the liver tabs? - liv52 probably has NAC in it. Lots of people use it, probably ok, only way to know is get mid-cycle blood test and look at your AST and ALT numbers. Tren drove my numbers crazy, even with taking MT & NAC.

And what is Milk thistle and where do I get that from? - There's a thing called the internet, a great source of knowledge

Also, should I still take the danabol tabs for be first 6 weeks since I have them? - up to you bud, during that 6 weeks up your AI dose if you do. Both dbol and tren can drive your blood pressure up, so monitor it and be prepared to quit or manage it.

And should I take proviron during the 12 weeks + pct? - you can take it if you want during the cycle and gap up to PCT, don't take it during PCT

And, as Tbone said - the kind of questions you are asking do not give much confidence that you have the amount of knowledge to be running a high tren cycle, or combo cycle with orals. It would be in your own best interest to do the research to learn why we get that impression (i.e. understand why your questions are not the type that should be asked for someone wanting to do an advanced cycle).

Last edited:
With all the questions you are asking, I don't think you should do a cycle of this caliber. You don't know enough about what your doing and still have plenty of rookie questions. You do not even have any test for your cycle..

I would suggest reading the beginner cycle stickys and planning a cycle off of the format provided.

Thanks for your advice tbonexl. Yes I am a rookie and thus why I'm asking the questions and trying to learn more about what I need to take and source, prior to starting anything. I'll have a read of the sticky's. I don't have test yet as I still need to buy it but I wasn't intending to do the cycle without Test E, if that's what you thought. I'll do some more research and I appreciate your advice and help.

So since I already have the TREN Hex, will your above cycle still work and be effective? What dosage should I take and how often. It***8217;s 10ml vials of 100mg TREN Hex. - You can use the hex if you want. It has long esters in it, so if you have problems and need to bail it could be weeks until your sides go away vs. days. I'd lean toward the lower end of dosing with that.

When u say 5mg AI, does that mean half a 1mg tab (0.5) or 5 tabs (5mg)? I'm talking about exemestane with 5mg/day. You have arimidex. At only 200 mg/wk test the AI dosage would be low, so you'd have to break up your adex tabs or split open the caps to get a low dose. Something in the 0.05mg to 0.1mg/day range should work

Is LIV52 the same as NAC ? Will that be ok for the liver tabs? - liv52 probably has NAC in it. Lots of people use it, probably ok, only way to know is get mid-cycle blood test and look at your AST and ALT numbers. Tren drove my numbers crazy, even with taking MT & NAC.

And what is Milk thistle and where do I get that from? - There's a thing called the internet, a great source of knowledge

Also, should I still take the danabol tabs for be first 6 weeks since I have them? - up to you bud, during that 6 weeks up your AI dose if you do. Both dbol and tren can drive your blood pressure up, so monitor it and be prepared to quit or manage it.

And should I take proviron during the 12 weeks + pct? - you can take it if you want during the cycle and gap up to PCT, don't take it during PCT

And, as Tbone said - the kind of questions you are asking do not give much confidence that you have the amount of knowledge to be running a high tren cycle, or combo cycle with orals. It would be in your own best interest to do the research to learn why we get that impression (i.e. understand why your questions are not the type that should be asked for someone wanting to do an advanced cycle).

Thanks for answering my questions tankmanbob. Very much appreciated. I'll have a read of the sticky's again and take up all yours and tbonexl's advice.

Thanks for your advice tbonexl. Yes I am a rookie and thus why I'm asking the questions and trying to learn more about what I need to take and source, prior to starting anything. I'll have a read of the sticky's. I don't have test yet as I still need to buy it but I wasn't intending to do the cycle without Test E, if that's what you thought. I'll do some more research and I appreciate your advice and help.

If you're a rookie, you have no business running tren at all bud. Honestly trying to help before you screw yourself up royally...

If you're a rookie, you have no business running tren at all bud. Honestly trying to help before you screw yourself up royally...

Thanks for your help and advice tbonexl. If I follow your updated plan, as mentioned a few posts up, why would I screw myself up royally? Can you please explain why, how?

Thanks again

your c***sing for a b***sing. Hard headed for sure, see you in the trt forum for life.

Hi Milton,

Can you please tell me why I'm c***sing for a b***sing? if I follow my set plan, and take the right ******** at the right time, why would I be facing trt for life?

And a hard headed person would be someone who does things their own way and doesn't listen to advice. I'm on this site asking for experienced peoples advice and for their opinions, so I can plan my cycle properly BEFORE taking anything.

Doesn't everyone who takes TREN, have to take it for the first time at one stage in their life? So by what you're saying, everyone who has ever had TREN, for the first time, now needs trt. is that what you're saying?

Thanks for your input.

OP, hi I've read thru you thread here and really you have been given straight up and good advise from some of the best here at O'logy.

I would be just redundant for me to add in any of the same advise.

You don't seem educated enough in the safest way to use AAS. AND not experienced enough for Tren.

IMHOP..... OMM

Last edited:
OP, hi I've read thru you thread here and really you have been given straight up and good advise from some of the best here at O'logy.

I would be just redundant for me to add in any of the same advise.

You don't seem educated enough in the safest way to use AAS. AND not experienced enough for Tren.

IMHOP..... OMM

Thanks for your input OMM.

Ok so after all the feedback, I won't doing the TREN for this cycle. I'll just stick to a basic 12 week Test E (250mg x 2 per week), 30mg Dianabol ED and I'll have Caber, HCG and Arimidex on hand and take as above throughout the cycle.

PCT will be Nolva, Clomid and HCG as mentioned by Tbonexl.

Does that sound like a much better plan?

Thanks to all for your feedback and advice. Much appreciated.

Ok so after all the feedback, I won't doing the TREN for this cycle. I'll just stick to a basic 12 week Test E (250mg x 2 per week), 30mg Dianabol ED and I'll have Caber, HCG and Arimidex on hand and take as above throughout the cycle.

No, no it doesn't sound like a better plan.
You are still missing basic understanding and information. Have you read the beginner stickys ?

You're AI dose is to low.
You dont use HCG for PCT.

All of this is ignoring the spot on advice you've already gotten from some of the best here.
There's a first time for everything and everyone...thats not their point, their point is harm reduction and trying to help you from yourself. I'm still a rookie and novice for sure, but I've spent the last 6 months doing nothing but researching.
I truly wish I would have had the foresight todo this from the beginning.

My humble advice ? Get back to basic research/training on cycles and compounds.
Read the stickys, specially the beginner and 3J's diet sticky.

Instead of spending money on your planned stack and gear... Do a proper basic cycle and with the money you saved ? Go hire 3J and focus on diet, training and gear. (In that order.)
Also get bloodworks.

Last edited:

It would help if you could learn how to clearly describe what you want to do. This is being kind of dickish -but I could interpret what you wrote to mean you are running dbol 12 weeks, having caber on hand even though you have no 19-nors, having Adex on hand (meaning not taking it), and taking HCG during your PCT. Those four points may be wrong, but I can't tell by how you have written them.

Why don't you try writing it like this:

Dbol - 4 weeks at ??/wk
Test E - 12 weeks 250x2/wk
Adex - 15 weeks 0.25mg EOD
HCG - 15 weeks 250 IUx2/wk
Clomid Wk 16 to 20 50/50/50/25/25
Nolva Wk 16 to 20 40/40/40/20/20

That's a whole lot easier to understand

No, no it doesn't sound like a better plan.
You are still missing basic understanding and information. Have you read the beginner stickys ?

You're AI dose is to low.
You dont use HCG for PCT.

All of this is ignoring the spot on advice you've already gotten from some of the best here.
There's a first time for everything and everyone...thats not their point, their point is harm reduction and trying to help you from yourself. I'm still a rookie and novice for sure, but I've spent the last 6 months doing nothing but researching.
I truly wish I would have had the foresight todo this from the beginning.

My humble advice ? Get back to basic research/training on cycles and compounds.
Read the stickys, specially the beginner and 3J's diet sticky.

Instead of spending money on your planned stack and gear... Do a proper basic cycle and with the money you saved ? Go hire 3J and focus on diet, training and gear. (In that order.)
Also get bloodworks.

Thanks for your input and advice santa666.
Yes maybe I wasn’t too clear. HCG would be during cycle and the 2 weeks after week 12 before starting PCT.

Back