can I use toilet paper to stop blood after injecting?

unforgivin

I am banned!
or will this cause an infection?

I know cotton balls are the regular, but what will happen if I use toilet paper to stop the little blood that comes out after injecting in my glute??

Ideally you should use something sterile and chemical free. But many just grab some tp and are problem free.

You cleaned your vial with something right? Keep it and use it again ? Pretty sure still better then toilet paper

As long as you Wiped-1st, then you can use it to Stop the Bleeding.

Seriously ?
Aren't you using Alcohol Wipes to clean your Vial and Injection Site, if not, Break-Down and Buy some.

This is a No-Brainer.......................................................... JP

Hey bro, after injecting, you can use a cotton ball, tissue or toilet paper to apply pressure to the injection site for a couple of minutes.

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: susanlmc
Email: sales.landmarkchem@protonmail.com
Source of Raw Steroid Powders, Sarms, Semi-Finished Oils, HGH, Peptides

toilet paper would be the last option as its loaded with chemicals etc.
the better you keep yourself with sterile items to clean the better. cotton ball it.

My pharmacy has been out on the isprop swabs...
So i bought a bottle of anti infection and i soak household paper so its dripping and just wash my area a bit and then drench the vials in the liquid for 30 secs and then done.
No problem so far and been doing it for over a month now, every day.

I do prefer the real alcohol swabs though, they're the best.

Used TP dozens of times when having to inject in an inconvenient place to stay on a timely schedule. Never had any issues.

I’m with Late Start. It’s hard to tell when people are just asking random things on here, and who is serious.

How many have actually gotten infections using clean tools every time?
If you just showered before every pin, i'm fairly confident that would even remove the need for swabbing with alcohol.
As you'll remove more bacteria from washing your hands than actually trying to kill them. That's why surgeons scrubs before :p

The Answer is No, you can't!!!!!!When you go to the hospital for an injection, do you want the nurse to stop the bleeding with toilet paper?

Best regards,
Caroline
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: Carolinechem
Email: sales.landmark@protonmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarolineYilandmark

USA Warehouse, USA Carrier, European Carrier, Australia Carrier.
Pharmaceutical grade Steroid Raws, SARMs Raws, Semi-finished Oils, HGH, Peptides.

or will this cause an infection?

I know cotton balls are the regular, but what will happen if I use toilet paper to stop the little blood that comes out after injecting in my glute??

Back