can injection soarness make me sick?

Bimmer

Im on qv prop at 100mg ED right now and it hurts like a bitch. Limping everytime. I noticed the only place I can deal with it is my glute, if I shoot anywhere else I cant workout. So Iv been rotating between glutes and quads. Anyway everytime I shoot my quads Im in horrible pain the next day. And with this pain I get sick if I even think about my next meal. Could it be injection pain making me feel this shitty or somthing else?

dont have a thermometer in front of me, and I was never good at telling by touching my own head but it does feel a little warm. It just seems odd, Im on 700mg of test weekly and on these certain days I dont have an apetite.

same thing happened to me on 150 EOD qv prop. i figured i would get used to it but i ended up having to switch to a different brand. i was alright with 100 but at 150 i was always in pain and running a fever.

kube said:
same thing happened to me on 150 EOD qv prop. i figured i would get used to it but i ended up having to switch to a different brand. i was alright with 100 but at 150 i was always in pain and running a fever.

were you doing ED or EOD?

so do your glutes then. theres at least three places to hit on each cheek no prob. you tried your pecks and delts?

pullinbig said:
so do your glutes then. theres at least three places to hit on each cheek no prob. you tried your pecks and delts?
tried delts, lats, but havent tried pecs. Lat hurt but I could workout, with delts I couldnt work any upper body the way I should. Gonna stick with the ass since I got only another 12 days or so on it.

BTW Im starting to see your reasons for liking longer esters. I dont mind the ED or EOD injections but the pain from this prop is killing me. Iv also done BD tren ED and BD masteron EOD and it wasnt nearly as bad. Im guessing QV is just as painful as they come

arby said:
Sure, if white blood cells are rushing to the area. How's your temperature?

RB

Yup, although i think test flu does occur, i think this is probably the cause of more cases that test flu is attributed to.

If you are having these problems then you should really consider switching to a long ester. Fewer injections and less BA because they dissolve better than short esters.

I have to agree with long esters being better, but I still had to try prop to see what its all about, Im still going to use it while waiting for ethenate to start working and for when Im waiting for a long ester to clear so I can immediatly start pct

Back