can someone pls translate this defentions

Twism

A supposedly pain-free recipe for 200mg/mL

20 gram Testosterone Propionate powder (15mL)
2mL BA (2%)
20mL BB (20%)
1.5 mL Guaiacol (1.5%)
30.75mL Oil
30.75mL EO

BA=Benzyl alcohol?
BB=benzyl benzoate?
guaiacol=?
oil=4 example grapeseed
Eo=ethyl oleate?

Guiacol is a super solvent use for raws that are harder to bring to solution. EO is ethyl oleate like you stated which is a co-solvent. The rest are correct.

I honestly don't think guiacol is needed for 200mg/ml prop. But don't put too much trust in that recipe being painless. That's a lot of hormone per ml when dealing with short esters. You can get guiacol any place you'd get your solvents. Guiacol will stink up your place for weeks, you sweat it out yours pores, it's very unpleasant but is needed for no esterd hormones. Good luck.

I honestly don't think guiacol is needed for 200mg/ml prop. But don't put too much trust in that recipe being painless. That's a lot of hormone per ml when dealing with short esters. You can get guiacol any place you'd get your solvents. Guiacol will stink up your place for weeks, you sweat it out yours pores, it's very unpleasant but is needed for no esterd hormones. Good luck.
oh shit didnt know that ,thnx 4 info. heres a nother recipis i found, think thats better?
Common 100mg/mL Recipe for 100mL

10 gram Testosterone Propionate powder (7.5mL)
2mL BA (2%)
20mL BB (20%)
70.5mL Oil

That recipe will work good. You won't have prop that'll cripple you at that dose. 150mg/ml is the highest I'd ever go. If you have EO already you can use a little as it helps thin out the carrier. Some like eo, some don't. I love it but its not needed for 100mg/ml.

That recipe will work good. You won't have prop that'll cripple you at that dose. 150mg/ml is the highest I'd ever go. If you have EO already you can use a little as it helps thin out the carrier. Some like eo, some don't. I love it but its not needed for 100mg/ml.

isee thnx for your advices, this is my first experemental so i gather as much info i can, how much do you thin i can add in the second recipi? maybe i try 150mg/ml i hate does ug labs that hurts like hell, Diamond pharma is the worst shit ive ever tried,
isit the ammount of BA that makes some labs hurt like a mf?

Last edited:
too much BA will be painful but its alchohol so it will burn when introduced into your body at too high of a %. Prop is usually gonna give you some pip at any dose above 100mg/ml. If you have never used EO and I'm thinking that you haven't since you weren't sure what it was, then you should know some people have bad reactions to it.
I know people want to cut down on the amount of oil they are injecting by making high mg/ml doses but if you can't work the muscle for 3-5 days then is it really better?

Just my $.02

Back