Can someone tell me if these are real or fake??

HOW DO I UPLOAD A PICTURE?

OXYDROL NAP 50s

I HAVE PICS JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD THEM..

DYING TO KNOW IF THERE GOOD TO GO.

PHOTOS

steroidology.com/forum/members/uk-bodybuilder-slarky-albums-real-fake-picture1406-img-20120429-00204.html

steroidology.com/forum/members/uk-bodybuilder-slarky-albums-real-fake-picture1407-img-20120429-00206.html

steroidology.com/forum/members/uk-bodybuilder-slarky-albums-real-fake-picture1408-img-20120429-00207.html

Last edited:
RBC count

Which is elevated from almost any exogenous androgen. I suppose AST/ALT would let you know if you're at least taking something other than aspirin.

I personally know if it's legit abombs by the degree in which my stomach is turned on end. Burping constantly combined with nausea if my tummy is empty tells me it's gtg lol. Not very scientific, but it works! :laugh:

Aspirin won't give you "yogurt blood". EQ & Anadrol can have this effect.

I'm fully aware that exogenous androgens (testosterone/nandrolone/masteron/dianabol/and many others in fact) cause red marrow to fall out of homeostasis, generating red blood cells at an accelerated rate. My comparison to aspirin was to draw an illustrative contrast that readers could envision as aspirin is often a white tablet much like pressed AAS tablets.

AST and ALT are liver enzymes that indicate if there is a degree of stress placed on the organ. Alpha-alkylated oral steroids (often 17-aa) are altered in such manner to bypass the first pass through the liver - which would greatly decrease the efficacy of the drug. The caveat (and my point) is that this also does put a strain on the liver, which a panel would indicate. ;)

I'm fully aware that exogenous androgens (testosterone/nandrolone/masteron/dianabol/and many others in fact) cause red marrow to fall out of homeostasis, generating red blood cells at an accelerated rate. My comparison to aspirin was to draw an illustrative contrast that readers could envision as aspirin is often a white tablet much like pressed AAS tablets.

AST and ALT are liver enzymes that indicate if there is a degree of stress placed on the organ. Alpha-alkylated oral steroids (often 17-aa) are altered in such manner to bypass the first pass through the liver - which would greatly decrease the efficacy of the drug. The caveat (and my point) is that this also does put a strain on the liver, which a panel would indicate. ;)

Smarty pants :)

I bumped this thread and was aware it was 3yrs old but because I got hold of some of the same naps I thought I could find out if legit and gtg.

If anyone could help I would be real gratefull please.
Thanks.

I personally know if it's legit abombs by the degree in which my stomach is turned on end. Burping constantly combined with nausea if my tummy is empty tells me it's gtg lol. Not very scientific, but it works

Back