Can Test suspension/GH/IGF be taken IV ?

Gtrack

Non-esterified ,pure in form substances can be taken IV,cant' they ?

If not what kind of "alterations " could be made in order to be taken IV ?
Thanks in advance guys,i always had this question.

02gixxersix said:
Wow I don't see why anyone would want to do this.
That's what I was thinking.

Why would you want to? If you did do it, how would you explain the injection marks(tracks)to family, friends, co-workers or the cops?

JohnnyB

bro test doesnt go in the vain it goes in the muscle
it doesnt matter if its Non-esterified
personaly this would never cross my mind
besides the track marks you leave behind

GH and IGF can be done IV. Sometimes used this way by research scientists. There would be no benefit for weight trainers. I have seen winstrol administered IV to race horses. Again, I can see no merit in this for people.

I've run nonesterified test as a continuous IV infusion in animals for research. There's no application for humans looking for performance enhancement IMO.

l

This is too funny. Carl Hiassen wrote a really funny book with a character in it who was addicted to steroids. He walked around all day with an IV pole to get enough.

i would want to walk around with a NO2 tank , like the oxegyn tank old people use, but with nos... with the nose connector all day... that would be fun... end of the day i would probly be half retarted, but hey, you got to do what you gotta do...
don't know what it has to do with this thread, but you know...:)

"Again, I can see no merit in this for people"

The merit is very simple : less metabolites,no fat or muscle tissue involvement or "contamination" = MUCH LESS DETECTION TIME for tested athletes.

Plus much quicker results.Instant anabolism when you want it.Don't want it any more ? Pull the plug.

Why do you think they run IV Winstrol (winny) on horses ?

The only thing i want to know is if this is healthy,at least with water-based suspensions.

No need for excuses either : i'm a blood donor and i just gave one more bottle of blood...see,i'm such a kind person ...and you keep accusing just because i'm 300 pounds and muscular...:)

''Carl Hiassen wrote a really funny book with a character in it who was addicted to steroids. ''

addictions..lol thats funny. i dont see how anyone can phisically get addicted to steroids.. considering most are off half of the year anyhow

Are you talking about an IV drip for continuous infusion, or an injection? The half life of an IV injection would be way too short for anabolism to occur. A drip might work, but who has the equipment?
The medium for the suspension would be a problem also. Commercial IM preparations contain BA and other ingredients not suitable for IV.

I never did gh nor would recommend using it iv but I heard somewhere that if you do it iv it has like twice the effects as 100% is absorbed into bloodstream where only like 60% sub-q.

Back