Can you grow off 600mg of Testosterone only

0nyx120

For the past couple of years I've always dosed 750mg of Test e per cycle and I'm getting tired of the sides I get (bacne & some bloat). For peace of mind I was wondering if I can still make gains off a lower dose of say 500-600mg of Test only, and who's done it? I
know it's all diet but I worry that the body gets used to a certain amount of AAS that no lower amount would be beneficial. Almost like a tolerance. Is this true?

Yes, but what is your weight and height?
And yes, the more years/cycles you have used, the less effective the gear will be.
Some people grow like crazy on 500-600, and some have so-so gains.

you took no artificial inhibitors during your 750mg test cycles? ai is taken to prevent side effects not treat them.

Yes, but what is your weight and height?
And yes, the more years/cycles you have used, the less effective the gear will be.
Some people grow like crazy on 500-600, and some have so-so gains.

you need to research this as water weight is all he will get from taking no ai.

There are many sides, to include high blood pressure.

Onyx, you're probably going to need an AI with any dose over TRT. I would guesstimate anything more than 200, but only bloodwork would tell.

If you're taking 750 and no AI, that's where the sides are from.

If you take 500 and eat a surplus, you should get gains, but everyone is different.

Yea that's the thing I'm tired of water retention even with AI. I'm getting to that age where I don't care for the bloofy look but I really love how I feel on 750mg Test, mood strength libido etc. I guess I'll drop down to 600mg and see how that goes, I wonder what's the most I can take with the least sides.

What're you guys' max test dose? That you feel any more will just give you more sides and Not that much more gains

Everyone is different on test doses. I personally use minimal test and stack with something else. I'm assuming you weren't using the proper ai dose with your test runs.

Really, you should gain off of very minimal gear if your diet and training are up to par, if that says anything...

Yea i guess you're right I'm gonna have to figure this one out on my own. Gonna drop down to 600mg and see how that goes for a couple of months. What sucks is I can't run other anabolics, I don't like deca, trenbolone is too harsh, Equipoise I become a basket case and orals mess with my stomach. All I'm really left with is testosterone.

I guess the question to ask would be what are your stats right now, how long have you been running gear, what were your stats before you started running gear, and how close to your genetic limit are you?

Realistically the only way your going to know is by trying the lower dosage and seeing how well it works for you. Also if you run a longer cycle like 5 months for example you would get a lot more out of 500mgs. If you do run a longer cycle though I would make sure to use hcg and do a more extreme pct.

All depends on the amount of muscle mass your currently holding and androgen receptors you've developed over the years. For some guys 600mg of test is their TRT dose just to maintain their current size.You may or may not be that guy. You may still have room to grow with only 600mg of test.

imo, you need to start adding in some anabolics. If you have a hard time with orals and don't do well with 19 nors or Eq , then give Primo a try. Clean steady gains, super nutrient partitioning, and very few side effects (I've never heard of anyone not doing good on Primo). just my opinion.

Plenty of guys grow on only 300mg of test. I'm talking NPC and higher level guys, But its because they know how to stack other androgens and anabolics with it (as well as Hgh, slin, and igf).
Learn how to stack compounds for synergistic effects and you won't need much test at all to grow, its just there as a base, and you won't get all that nasty water spill over and sides that come from high test.

Thanks this was extremely helpful. I think i will try and stock up on some primo since it's expensive. What would be the minimal effective dose? I was thinking maybe 400mg, Or is that too little? I'm already dropping my test.

I guess the question to ask would be what are your stats right now, how long have you been running gear, what were your stats before you started running gear, and how close to your genetic limit are you?

Realistically the only way your going to know is by trying the lower dosage and seeing how well it works for you. Also if you run a longer cycle like 5 months for example you would get a lot more out of 500mgs. If you do run a longer cycle though I would make sure to use hcg and do a more extreme pct.

What about myostatin levels supposedly creeping up around the 8th week mark. I read that somewhere but idk if it's true or not. My stats are 5'8 220lbs and ive been cycling for the past 4 years

who the fck said anything about water weight and AI. He asked if he could grow off 600mg test. I'm 210 at 5'9" big and lean as fck on blasting with 400-500mg test for 12 weeks, and c***sing at 200mg for 12 weeks, running this program for last 3 years with no previous cycling.

who the fck said anything about water weight and AI. He asked if he could grow off 600mg test. I'm 210 at 5'9" big and lean as fck on blasting with 400-500mg test for 12 weeks, and c***sing at 200mg for 12 weeks, running this program for last 3 years with no previous cycling.
you need to slow your roll and respect other members questions. check yourself.

Do you guys think EQ @ 400mg would be efficient? The only times I've ran Eq were at 600-1200mg and always at the eigth week the sides get real bad. People always say Eq is so weak you need to run 600+ but that's when I get all the mental sides. Anxious and insomnia for the most part. Primo is expensive. There's also DHB. (1Test cyp) they say it's like a stronger version of primo

I think I'm gonna have to try and find out on my own. Everybody's body chemistry is different. I was doing 600 Eq and it's been almost a month since I stopped and the sides are still sticking around. It's annoying. Can't sleep and I can't stop over thinking things.

I don't believe in adapting a tolerence.. I believe more in your body's sweet dose.. everyone's different.. some people run tren a at 700mg a week.. if I did I'd prob turn into a super human demon spawn from A place worse than hell.. 300mg a week Has worked perfectly for me . And I had nice results from a test C 500mg a week only cycle first cycle.. my diet was on point tho. I always inject every 3.5 days 250mg, but I've also never went any higher on my test dose.

Any dose that increases you natty test level above the high range will grow muscle mass , with all the other things as diet and training considered.

With this FACT you need never ad another compound other then Test. The use of and addition of other compounds is to accomplish other things and include other attributes to the steroid profile within your body...for some different reasons.

PS: one of my better cycles was Test @ 1,500mgs week. that was just me.

Last edited:
Back