Can you grow off 600mg of Testosterone only

Any dose that increases you natty test level above the high range will grow muscle mass , with all the other things as diet and training considered.

With this FACT you need never ad another compound other then Test. The use of and addition of other compounds is to accomplish other things and include other attributes to the steroid profile within your body...for some different reasons.

PS: one of my better cycles was Test @ 1,500mgs week. that was just me.

bet you got some nice gains wit dat.

Yea that's the thing I'm tired of water retention even with AI. I'm getting to that age where I don't care for the bloofy look but I really love how I feel on 750mg Test, mood strength libido etc. I guess I'll drop down to 600mg and see how that goes, I wonder what's the most I can take with the least sides.

What're you guys' max test dose? That you feel any more will just give you more sides and Not that much more gains

OK ^^^, Listen dropping from 750 to 600mgs isn't going to slow down the sides much. Even though admit the higher dose can up the sides.
However at ANY dose the sides CAN be controlled. Yes it is the control of Estrogen or mostly Estradiol (E2) that is the key. I know this to be true. AS I know you do also.

Not long ago I was doing a Test "E" at 750, Dbol, 50mgs ED and Deca at 600mgs wk. As far as WATER I did not put on but a few 4-5 pounds. I admit I am an Ecto but t was my E2 control by Adex that kept the water down. Now I did not up my calories MUCH but I increased my Protein intake a lot. This I also know is not typical protocol and maybe and an in-balanced diet, However remember that the major reason is to synthesize protein into muscle. I realize there is much more but I am telling you what I did.

I have done 1,500 mgs wk as I stated with minimum water retention. Great cycle. I will say I did put on some water, not a lot by any means only to shed the water directly after and retained a few pound of LMM. Strength increase was very much different and more at 1,500 mgs.

With my experience. It can be done. :)

Any dose that increases you natty test level above the high range will grow muscle mass , with all the other things as diet and training considered.

With this FACT you need never ad another compound other then Test. The use of and addition of other compounds is to accomplish other things and include other attributes to the steroid profile within your body...for some different reasons.

PS: one of my better cycles was Test @ 1,500mgs week. that was just me.

OK ^^^, Listen dropping from 750 to 600mgs isn't going to slow down the sides much. Even though admit the higher dose can up the sides.
However at ANY dose the sides CAN be controlled. Yes it is the control of Estrogen or mostly Estradiol (E2) that is the key. I know this to be true. AS I know you do also.

Not long ago I was doing a Test "E" at 750, Dbol, 50mgs ED and Deca at 600mgs wk. As far as WATER I did not put on but a few 4-5 pounds. I admit I am an Ecto but t was my E2 control by Adex that kept the water down. Now I did not up my calories MUCH but I increased my Protein intake a lot. This I also know is not typical protocol and maybe and an in-balanced diet, However remember that the major reason is to synthesize protein into muscle. I realize there is much more but I am telling you what I did.

I have done 1,500 mgs wk as I stated with minimum water retention. Great cycle. I will say I did put on some water, not a lot by any means only to shed the water directly after and retained a few pound of LMM. Strength increase was very much different and more at 1,500 mgs.

With my experience. It can be done. :)

This gives me a peace of mind. I'm gonna order some Aromasin today, I was using arimidex but I don't like it because of the rebound. Gonna keep the test at 750mg, let the shitty Eq mental sides clear out and just eat right and lift and go from there.

This gives me a peace of mind. I'm gonna order some Aromasin today, I was using arimidex but I don't like it because of the rebound. Gonna keep the test at 750mg, let the shitty Eq mental sides clear out and just eat right and lift and go from there.

Haaaaa very cool I think you will find this to work well. Remember it's up to you and your training and diet that matters not all these compounds. They have their place but not now for you...IMOP

Back