Can you really get in shape in 3 months?

Gumaro

Not really sure were to post this thread so I'll post it on the diet forum since diet is what gets us in shape.

You've all seen those pictures on magazines that Bill Phillips made a fad for the supplement companies. Before and after in a three moonth span. The before pics, they look very at and the after pics they look very defined. Is it really possible to make such a dramatic change in three months?

The reason I ask is because I am at 20% and need to desperately get back to 10%.

Gumaro said:
Not really sure were to post this thread so I'll post it on the diet forum since diet is what gets us in shape.

You've all seen those pictures on magazines that Bill Phillips made a fad for the supplement companies. Before and after in a three moonth span. The before pics, they look very at and the after pics they look very defined. Is it really possible to make such a dramatic change in three months?

The reason I ask is because I am at 20% and need to desperately get back to 10%.
please tell me youre not seriously asking if someone can go from 200 lbs 20% bf to 220 lbs 5% bodyfat like the cell tech ads in 3 months. All the test and DNP in the world wont even give you that dramatic of results in 3 months.

you can figure a trained, natural person losing about a pound of fat a week would lose 12 pounds in 3 months. Not to mention any muscle that will be lost along with this.

and IF done correctly you can lose about 12 lbs like mentioned above an dmaybe some water

Suareezay said:
please tell me youre not seriously asking if someone can go from 200 lbs 20% bf to 220 lbs 5% bodyfat like the cell tech ads in 3 months. All the test and DNP in the world wont even give you that dramatic of results in 3 months.

you can figure a trained, natural person losing about a pound of fat a week would lose 12 pounds in 3 months. Not to mention any muscle that will be lost along with this.

I've taken individuals from 20% to contest shape in 16 weeks. You can even see one from about a year ago in the picture forum.

Its not easy but for him to go from 20 - 10% in 12 weeks is very possible.

DirkMoneyshot said:
I've taken individuals from 20% to contest shape in 16 weeks. You can even see one from about a year ago in the picture forum.

Its not easy but for him to go from 20 - 10% in 12 weeks is very possible.
im talking about ads in mags that are blatantly "assisted". and your expertise far outweighs any the effects youd get from any pill or powder in these ads.

but yes, a very well planned out contest diet could get him from 20-10, but the bill philips/muscletech/whatever company ads tend to be much more dramatic than simply losing some bodyfat. If i remember correctly the last muscletech ad i saw had the heading "I GAINED 50 POUNDS OF MUSCLE IN 45 DAYS", and it stated the person lost like 7% bodyfat or something. I think it was for anator p70 or whatever that shit is theyre selling now.

So yes, Gumaro could possibly make it down to 10% in 3 months (although judging from the noob-ness of the thread im assuming he doesnt have to experience or knowledge to do so without hiring Dirk or Trop or some other contest prep guru), but the majority of the ads are bullshit.

You'd be suprised what a good nutritional plan and cardio can do for you. I even got carried away w it and got to slim for my own good thats why im starting bulking season a month early this yr

3 months is a long time, yes you can make dramatic results--it depends on how out of shape you are. I've seen clients lose 15-60lbs in 3months.

Gumaro said:
Not really sure were to post this thread so I'll post it on the
It's possible. In late March I was 20% bodyfat and in mid July I was 7% (started bulking two weeks ago). I didn't have to kill myself with cardio either :).

Can you really get in shape in 3 months?
Possible? Absolutely. Can you do it? Who knows. Depends on your knowledge/determination/history/training/access to products...

The Better Business Bureau received around 9,400 grievances last year about fitness experts, health clubs and fitness centers, a 15 percent increase from 2011. However, there are some symptoms to look for before signing any contracts.

Cardio everyday dripping in sweat. It definitely is possible just depends how badly you want it.

im a bodybuilder and fitness model.. i see dramatic results in 2-3 months.. all diet, supps and cardio is needed.. as well as suckig water weight out.. the determinstion is up to u

Back