Can you shoot in the glute with a 1in pin?

I was joking sorry, I am too sarcastic and it doesnt come across well in the forum.

Maybe I should make a fetish video for you? lol

I havent but I heard there good to go and cheap, RUI carries them also. Thats who I went thru n since your in the states you'll have them very very fast.

Dont women that juice start to develop manly characteristics? Just curious.

I have not, but I know many female bodybuilders who have some masculinity. I consult with them to avoid it. I also researched for years before ever considering it. But it is possible and probable with higher doses and longer cycles.

RUI? Website?

Yes - I just picked up 23 & 25 from the RUI website - you can get them with and without the syringe ... At first I thought one was out of stock until I check the next page - they're so cheap i just picked up one of each.

I'm currently using 21g 1" - in the gluts and it works just fine for me.

I think 23 or 25 will be a little more smooth? :Poke:

holy piss, why would you use a 21g to inject ha. my 20g drawing pin looks huge.

Yeah I thought them bitch's seemed a little big!

That's what was recommended before I found this forum - it's all I've ever used so I'm looking forward to trying the 23 & 25's.

Maybe I'll just use the 21's for drawing one the other ones arrive ... Their not too bad either way :)

õî÷ó äåâóøêó &

îäíîêëàññíèêè õîòÿò ñåêñà ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà â ÷åðíîâöàõ âàëóéêè ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà
õî÷ó ñåêñà îí ëàéí ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà â áåðåçíèêàõ ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà ñ òîëñòóøêàìè
õîòÿò ëè äåâî÷êè ñåêñà ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà â êàìåíñêå óðàëüñêîì ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà áåç ðåãèñòðàöèè ìèíñê
ñåêñ íà îäèí ðàç ñàðàòîâ êóðñê ïîðíî çíàêîìñòâà ñàéò çíàêîìñòâ äëÿ ñåêñà ìîñêâà
ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà ñìîòðåòü ïîðíî çíàêîìñòâà äíåïðîïåòðîâñê ïîçíàêîìëþñü ñ äåâóøêîé ñàíêò ïåòåðáóðã
ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà óñòü ëàáèíñê ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà ôðÿçèíî
ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà óæãîðîä ïîçíàêîìëþñü ñ ïàðíåì êèåâ ãäå ìîæíî ïîçíàêîìèòüñÿ ñ äåâóøêîé
ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà â àñòðàõàíå çíàêîìñòâà ñ äåâóøêàìè ñ óêðàèíû
çíàêîìñòâà äëÿ èíòèìà êèðîâ ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà â ÷åðåïîâöå áåñïëàòíî ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà ãîðîä ñóðãóò
ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà ñåâåðñê ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà ïåðåñëàâëü

Back