Can you shoot Proline winny with a 25G?

xtinct

If you are able to do it, let me know how you are doing it. If have been unable to get it through a 25G or even a 23G. I even tried dilluting it with water or oil, but it still doesn't work. I finally got fed up with it and used a 21G. Went through without a problem, but after using 25G for everything else, the 21G felt like a hole puncher going in my shoulder, and I really don't like the idea of doing ED or even EOD shots with a needle that size.

yup ive done it by putting it in the syringe with an 18g heating with water then swappin out the needle,also had it mixed with tren worked better cause of the pain of the Winstrol (winny) ,you can oral Winstrol (winny) also!

Maybe the heating makes a difference because I have tried mixing it with oil and the needle still gets clogged.

YEah I had the same problem, I just stopped using it I was so fed up I couldnt even get it through a 23 - thats pitiful, ill never use it again...

I loaded it up with the 18 on the syr...then set itin warm water for about 20 minutes...switched heads to a 25 and i was good to go..

E

I've shot the oil-based Winstrol (winny) with a 29g. I've yet to find juice that I can't draw up or shoot with a 29. It takes a little longer than usual, but people exaggerate. Just takes a little patience. Slin needles have always worked great for me and I have never had a problem getting to the muscle tissue even with a 1/2" being relatively lean.

Back