Canadians talk domestic UGLs

Schredder

Calling all 'Ology Canadian members! Thought it would be a good idea for my fellow Canadian brothers and sisters to have an official thread where we can share questions, opinions, pictures and experiences on any Canadian domestic lab. Also pictures of your girlfriends, especially if they are from Montreal :). Everyone welcome! Let's get this party started!

Bumping for all the Canadians out there. Will post a picture soon. What UGL are you folks running these days?

Innovagen seems to be the only lab that keeps making a point of going outside the box, by bringing in different items monthly. & tries to cater to the bodybuilding community.

I'm on some inno tren and mast myself right now. That pareto looks damn tastey, never tried it but heard a lot of good things, going to have to order some up here quick for my next go

Calling all 'Ology Canadian members! Thought it would be a good idea for my fellow Canadian brothers and sisters to have an official thread where we can share questions, opinions, pictures and experiences on any Canadian domestic lab. Also pictures of your girlfriends, especially if they are from Montreal :). Everyone welcome! Let's get this party started!

I'm in New Brunswick brother! So lets talk about how to get rid of that idiot we have for a prime Minister...LOL....just kidding......kind of...:)

Back