Canadians where are you?!

Toronto... Home of the car stereo theifs, The gay parade, The lesbian parade, The caribbean parade, The white guilt parade, Over priced, Over taxed, Under paid shithole.

You hear these people say that I was born a man but I'm really a women, and everbody thinks it's ok ?

Well I was born a Canadian but I'm really an American, Do ya think they will let me in ? Nooo Way !

Last edited:
Toronto... Home of the car stereo theifs, The gay parade, The lesbian parade, The caribbean parade, The white guilt parade, Over priced, Over taxed, Under paid shithole.

You hear these people say that I was born a man but I'm really a women, and everbody thinks it's ok ?

Well I was born a Canadian but I'm really an American, Do ya think they will let me in ? Nooo Way !

dont forget about the recent slut walk. WTF was that.

so happy i dont work down there anymore.

dont forget about the recent slut walk. WTF was that.

so happy i dont work down there anymore.

Well that's just great ! Something good comes along and I miss it !

Serously, I can't wait to get out of the city....

Well that's just great ! Something good comes along and I miss it !

Serously, I can't wait to get out of the city....

it was funny as hell. it had to do with the cop that said if the females dint dress like slut they wouldnt get rapped.
well shit hit the fan over that and some douche started a slut walk. chicks carring sign say how proud they are to be sluts and dressed in just thongs and bras.
the best thing about TO is i dont live there. country boy bro. always will be.

Reactions: Yes
it was funny as hell. it had to do with the cop that said if the females dint dress like slut they wouldnt get rapped.
well shit hit the fan over that and some douche started a slut walk. chicks carring sign say how proud they are to be sluts and dressed in just thongs and bras.
the best thing about TO is i dont live there. country boy bro. always will be.

Now I'm really sorry that I missed it. I just pulled up the photos from google. There was some really hot babes there ... sheesh, I miss all the fun !

Last edited:
Back