Cannot Pay?

Atomsk

Get big or get big trying
Hello ive been trying to buy some adex and needles for my next cycle from rui but everytime u try to pay it says AVS Mismatch Error so i called Visa and they said it was declined on Rui's end. I dont have a credit card and use those OneVanilla Visa Gift Cards that you can buy from the store. Is there any way i could still make an order? I only have to register the zip code on Visa's website and then it can be used online, but for some reason Rui isnt accepting it?
Help please! Thanks.
-Atomsk

have you contacted rui? they have a contact form and you can tweet to them. probably a lot more useful information from them than from the general forum...

no ive tried again today. payment wont go through and yes ive sent them two messages through their contact form.

I suspect it's the gift card- type transaction. A lot of credit card transactions verify the billing address against what the card holder has on file. If their merchant processor does something like this then you're proly SOL on using it.
I gather you're not comfortable using a debit card? I've used RUI several times with no issues.

hey i'm having the exact same issue ordering, AVS mismatch, and error 251. I've tried 3 different sites, a debit and a credit card ( same bank) and cannot order. I confirmed the address on the card was the address i listed with my bank because thats what I was told avs mismatch means. SO it is definitely not a gift card error

I have a feeling the bank recognizes the type of site it is and will not allow purchases unless you clear it with them.

If anyone has knowledge of this i would also appreciate it

The issue is the address verification service. The CC verification system cannot connect the card you are using to the address you are giving.- therefore the transaction is declined. There is nothing we can manually do on our end. I do not know if you can contact the gift card company and get your address on file as the billing address but it may certainly be worth a call.

UPDATE: I called and they said there was no way to add an address to this card. anyone have any other methods or anything liek that? Does rui accept paypal?

Hello ive been trying to buy some adex and needles for my next cycle from rui but everytime u try to pay it says AVS Mismatch Error so i called Visa and they said it was declined on Rui's end. I dont have a credit card and use those OneVanilla Visa Gift Cards that you can buy from the store. Is there any way i could still make an order? I only have to register the zip code on Visa's website and then it can be used online, but for some reason Rui isnt accepting it?
Help please! Thanks.
-Atomsk

Hey man, I had the same problem on a couple websites. The reason it is getting denied is the card is not registered to you yourself, by name. You need to go to the visa card website and register the card to your name and address. Then they will accept it. otherwise they have no way of knowing it is you! let me know how it goes.

sorry to hijack the thread but i'm here with similar issues except it is with my debit card and credit card and i checked with my bank and they are stumped

AVS Error

Did the original poster have any luck with getting RUI to accept the visa gift card?

I have had this same issue.. today!.. I contacted my financial card company.. they said the charges went through ( thus as they said. NO errors on their end) but the company instantly reversed them??..........I verified address as accurate with card company to the address exactly as I typed on site......I will say.. RUI is the ONLY site I have this issue with my card??.. puzzling......other sites.. a breeze!......

I wrote RUI today.. I wish they would use Pay Pal or something.. it seems I am not the only one with this transactional issue.

i am having a similar problem except with my normal visa card, it says 'gateway error, transaction has been declined' once i have all the information filled out, really frustrating and i'm just located in canada so not sure what the problem is, any feedback would be great

Back