Cant get abs.....

G03ixxer6

this is my 4th week of prop 100mg EOD (10 weeks total) and 2nd week of Anavar (var) 50mg/ed (8 weeks total). I know "abs" are not a goal for a cycle but cutting weight is and I CAN NOT get my abs to show. I eat clean, low carb diet and do cardio 4 times a week. Im 5'8 200lbs i would say about 12-15% bf, endomorph. Is there anyone out there like me? I have definition in my arms and chest but my stomach looks bloated. Gimme advice bros.

My cycle is going good so far, beast in the gym,horny and no sides at all. I might up the dose of the prop a little if I have enough.

this is my 4th week of prop 100mg EOD (10 weeks total) and 2nd week of Anavar (var) 50mg/ed (8 weeks total). I know "abs" are not a goal for a cycle but cutting weight is and I CAN NOT get my abs to show. I eat clean, low carb diet and do cardio 4 times a week. Im 5'8 200lbs i would say about 12-15% bf, endomorph. Is there anyone out there like me? I have definition in my arms and chest but my stomach looks bloated. Gimme advice bros.

My cycle is going good so far, beast in the gym,horny and no sides at all. I might up the dose of the prop a little if I have enough.

I have the same problem bro, I'm exact same weight as you, endomorph also. Im pretty lean everywhere except for my gut.
Chances are you are more likely between 15-20% bodyfat. Use body calipers to get a definate result.
Upping the dose won't necessarily help. I have heard keto is pretty good for getting rid of that stubborn bodyfat, but I am yet to try it myself.

lol yea man it sucks....I actually started a keto diet this week....what should the fat/carb ratio be? Im eating oats in the AM and 2 pieces of whole wheat bread for lunch and thats it for the day. Hopefully ill notice some fat loss soon.:flamingma

You need to eat fat to burn fat, try a handfull, JUST A SMALL HANDFULL of almonds and a glass of chocolate milk.

you might want to consider that the test prop you're injecting is causing you to hold onto water, which can accumulate over your abdomen and therefore hide any definition you might otherwise notice in your abs.

You dont tend to see strong abs until under 12% in my experience....@ %10 they should be very defined.

thats right... most people underestimate their BF%.... Terell Owens is 6'3" 230 and a 9% guy... look up pics of that dude.. at 12% I get top 4 abs.. and rib cuts.. bottom 4 dont show until 10% or less for me.. and 10%.. I'm CUT as all hell everywhere else.. and on cycle... never happens for me.. hold water and gain some fat..

it don't matter wether your 13% or less, the trick is exhale all your air out while doing crunches &really contracting those muscles, get as many reps as you can, then when you breath in the air, stop doing crunches, do this 4 sets of 20 reps keep your diet incheck then after a month you will see progress,

p/s I do my cunches standing in place exhale all of my air out and short ranges of reps I do 15 to 20 reps about 4 sets

Last edited:
diet boys diet...

get your diet checked in the diet section and ill get you your abs.. shit if you wanna get hard core about it become a client of mine

hi Dear friend keep working on abs exerciese and also keep doing cardio exercies because for making abs it will take sometime . I know it's the toughest part for our body that needs some raelly hard work for getting some abs . Best fo luck

what's up bro...i'm you're height and i used to hover around 200lbs. i ate and lifted for bulk when i was younger. i honestly didn't start to see ab definition until i leaned down to 180-185. Changed my diet and did more cardio. Im 36 now and I'm not that far from having my 18 year old stomache back!!

Unless you're a genetic freak, I think it's going to be tough to get those abs at 200lbs. My guess would be to lean down and build the weight back up with LBM...some vets may have some better insight. But i would lean down, get your abs to where you want them and eat cleanly and cycle for that 15lbs of LBM.

Last edited:
this is my 4th week of prop 100mg EOD (10 weeks total) and 2nd week of var 50mg/ed (8 weeks total). I know "abs" are not a goal for a cycle but cutting weight is and I CAN NOT get my abs to show. I eat clean, low carb diet and do cardio 4 times a week. Im 5'8 200lbs i would say about 12-15% bf, endomorph. Is there anyone out there like me? I have definition in my arms and chest but my stomach looks bloated. Gimme advice bros.

simply put : your not at 12-15 %BF.
your bf need to come down really its that simple.
also bloat could be from cycle and i would rec an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like letro if thats the case and its bugging you.
also i could rec a product called need2slin its very nice for trimming up and putting on mass. one of my fav's from NTBM.
link: Need 2 Slin - the worlds first test boosting nutrient repartitioner!

also if your cutting your calls alot i would also rec GEAR : Gear- The best protein supplemet around.
to help with not losing mucle.
alot think you need to do crunches ETC. but really it come down to BF %.
Ii RARLEY do crunched but im ending this cutter now im on and got abs.
also when you put on more mucle you will burn more fat easyer when you go into a cutting diet.
i get the bloated look somtimes too, like im fat but if i flex then its abs you can see. are you taking creatine and if so how much?

I suggest you these exercises for abs are leg lifts, the plank, and the crunch.
These exercise can be performed on the floor with an exercise mat.
For the six pack abs, a person has not only strengthened their abs by performing exercises,
but also follow a diet and workout routine that hilp him to have a low body fat and help to visible abdominal muscles.

I recommend you this exercise for the abs, leg lifts, the plank, and the crunch.
These exercise can be performed on the floor with an exercise mat. For the six pack abs, a person has not only strengthened their abs by performing exercises, but also follow a diet and workout routine that hilp him to have a low body fat and help to visible abdominal muscles.

Back