Cant get down tuna

SuperSize

I eat 2 cans of tuna a day. I mainly ate the tuna of the can, but i would sit there for an hour chewing on it because it cant get it down its too dry. The past couple of weeks i been using mayo, alot of it. Was wondering if thats bad for cholesterol reasons to use this everyday. Are there any other alternatives besides just stomaching it and eating it out of the can?

I call this my "Breakfast of Champions"

I nuke about 1/4-1/2 c of oats in the microwave with just enough water to cover it.. for a minute.. then I toss in a drained can of tuna... and mix it up.

Totally gets rid of the dryness, as well as giving it a better texture.

BuddyBoy said:
I call this my "Breakfast of Champions"

I nuke about 1/4-1/2 c of oats in the microwave with just enough water to cover it.. for a minute.. then I toss in a drained can of tuna... and mix it up.

Totally gets rid of the dryness, as well as giving it a better texture.

I call that "breakfast that wont stay down long".Man,thats gross!

Man up with a bottle or water and shove it in, three bites, wash it down. repeat cycle. You need to eat it not enjoy it.

steven said:
Man up with a bottle or water and shove it in, three bites, wash it down. repeat cycle. You need to eat it not enjoy it.
Tried that but don't like it.................................

try adding tuna to some salad, or a can of veggies, heat with tuna and shredded cheese, a tunafish sandwich, or make an omelette, and throw some tuna in there, theres a million ways

No shit.

"But i don't wanna,,, " all pouty faced and shit - that what you tell yourself when you gotta squeeze out one more rep?!!? ha! bitch, you gotta eat to grow - if you dont eat, all your doing is causing yourself pain and misery for the entertainment of everyone that tells you your a failure.

My trick is to on occassion open the can, squeeze it dry and drop in 2-3 drops of a balsamic vinagrette - and scop it out and into the gullet with a cracker - but for the most part,, when im on the (tuna) can,,, i'm water washing 4 cans a day.

I make 6 cans per day with sweet relich and fat free kraft mayo and eat sandiwches throughout the day with Arnold 12 grain bread....Very good. Mercury may be an issue but Im still eating it cuz I like it and it cheap and benificial...

steven said:
No shit.

"But i don't wanna,,, " all pouty faced and shit - that what you tell yourself when you gotta squeeze out one more rep?!!? ha! bitch, you gotta eat to grow - if you dont eat, all your doing is causing yourself pain and misery for the entertainment of everyone that tells you your a failure.

WTF??...but tell me something i don't know cunt rag...so anyway been eating 3 cans a tuna a day for yrs sick of just eating it plain...the hwole point is i dont want to eat it with mayo because im actually going through cutting cause of the high fat content, low fat mayo is garbage. Just seein what yous wash your fine tasting tuna down wit....dont call me a bitch either buddy ill find out where u live and have somebody knock on your dorr the next day with a bat and smash your teeth in, and abduct your family

grafix-gnc said:
wrap tuna in spinach leaves... thats good, but after you mixed the tuna with some mayo
yeah..finally someone said mayo...whats wrong with mayo and hot sauce?? i usually put onions/mayo/hotsauce/cheese on a wrap and eat it close to 60g of pro right there

Back