Carb up days?

Not 100% necessary, depends on how strict your diet is. Its a good idea to reward yourself but also to keep your metabolism high. If you stick to a hypocaloric diet for so long y our metabolism soon adjusts to a lack of cals and slows down, so a cheta meal keeps its pace even kill.

YellowJacket said:
Not 100% necessary, depends on how strict your diet is. Its a good idea to reward yourself but also to keep your metabolism high. If you stick to a hypocaloric diet for so long y our metabolism soon adjusts to a lack of cals and slows down, so a cheta meal keeps its pace even kill.

Yes! Thats it! Thanks bro!

i stager my carbs like this : day 1 high carbs , day2 med carbs day3 low carbs , then start over with day 4. this tricks my body into constant change.

I prfer carb cycling as well. feelnfit's method works well and I have alsodone 3 days low carb, 50-60g carbs, with 1 day mod-high to shock my body and replinish gylcogen stores/energy levels.

You stand a much better chance of more shitty workouts as well as losing muscle and strength if you don't EVER carb-up during extended dieting.

Back