cardio whilst on

ricky

if doing gear can enlarge your heart over time if you do alot of cardio getting your heart rate up to 150-160!! your heart is a muscle and your working it harder would that therefore make it grow quicker!!? just a thought

Cardio is one of the best things you can do for your health when on and when off.

Get in the habit of doing cardio a couple times per week.

yeah im hitting cardio twice a week for half hour i just find by the end of the week it really knackers me for my wieghts!!! i have a very physical job as well!!! i didnt believe in that theory it was just a passing thought!
thanks for replys

I think weight training exercises the left hand side of your heart which is why people get left ventriclar hypertophy and cardio excercises left and right sides of your heart...cardio is suppossed to even out the size diff, it also lowers BP levels which also helps LVH....hell I'm just making this shit up :D but I think it's along those lines...roughly...very roughly :D

One should always do cardio.
When not getting ready for a competition I go for 2 sessions/week.

I think cardio is even more important when on then any other time due to added stress from shitty lipids and such.

02gixxersix said:
I think cardio is even more important when on then any other time due to added stress from shitty lipids and such.

agreed helps shitty lipids and lowers bp

u want to find your target heart rate. too much will eat into muscle gain while too little wont burn fat, look for a target heart rate cal. online. most enlarged heart and lvh is due to high bp and weight training(with or without roids) without cardio. cardio is good no matter who u r or what u r doing.

agreed with the extra weight I carry around, I find it hard as fuck running up stairs, just imagine the guys who are 240+...You need great cardio to haul this mass around.

Cardio is something you should always do. Not only does it keep you leaner, but I have noticed that for some reason Im a little stronger when Im doing cardio sonsistently. Maybe its because of the positive effects on the vascular system and the ability to transport oxygen and lactic acid more efficiently.

Back