Carnivore Diet and My Second Cycle

Humans are omnivores. We can live off plants only just as we can meats and FATS only.

You have a very decent amount of milk sugars in your diet. This isn't an attack on what is basically keto and milk with no veggies or starches.

I keep bringing up macros and you keep not responding. What percentage of a days calories are milk sugars?

Peanut butter is very calorie dense, good protein content and high fat. Some carbs as well.

Nothing digests easier and more successfully than meat. You hardly waste any nutrients. Fiber is not necessary when you're not shoveling carbs down your throat all day. You're also forgetting the nutrients from the fats themselves. You do understand that meat is healthy and good for you, right? I know that a lot of people would say otherwise, but humans have been living off meat only diets for thousands of years.

All meats doesn't digest as easily or even at the same rate. Thats why chicken reins supreme when it comes to protein sources. Its not just about carbs and fibers and im not forgetting that fat contains some nutrients, you would literally die on a fat free diet, there's even a name for it but forgot. Just eating rabbits i think it was would starve you. And we're not talking thousands of years, we're actually talking closer to 2 millions years, at least if we're talking raw meat.
I think the word i'm searching for is moderation, which it appears to be a bit out of touch but whatever works for you bro.
And personally i would go on a vegetarian only diet before i went on a meat only diet but that's just me.
Our bodies are pretty good at adapting but it prefers a healthy well rounded diet.

All meats doesn't digest as easily or even at the same rate. Thats why chicken reins supreme when it comes to protein sources. Its not just about carbs and fibers and im not forgetting that fat contains some nutrients, you would literally die on a fat free diet, there's even a name for it but forgot. Just eating rabbits i think it was would starve you. And we're not talking thousands of years, we're actually talking closer to 2 millions years, at least if we're talking raw meat.
I think the word i'm searching for is moderation, which it appears to be a bit out of touch but whatever works for you bro.
And personally i would go on a vegetarian only diet before i went on a meat only diet but that's just me.
Our bodies are pretty good at adapting but it prefers a healthy well rounded diet.

Plants are medicine, not food. Vegetarians are miserable. They have terrible skin and brain fog that's out of this world. They have severe gut problems and depression is significantly linked to it. A meat only diet shows the complete opposite. My brain fog has totally gone away, depression has been eliminated in my life, motivation is through the roof and my vascularity is insane right now. I'll take the meat, thank you.

Humans are not carnivores. Humans are not vegetarians. We are omnivores. Plants, animals, fungus, insects, eggs and even each other.

Do you even know your macros? Based off the amount of milk in your diet you are post domestication and would have a more plant based diet. If you want to focus on being a predator you should still eat various plant materials. Berries, grasses and other things.

carbs or fat fuel is fuel. Eat to little and eventually you will die running off protein as a fuel source.

If you want gains eat more. Just double your milk intake.

Plants are medicine, not food.
I imagine that the plants would very quickly become like medicine once you've been on the meat only diet for a while.

So its self fulfilling :)

Also, about 5% of the world are vegetarian including some very healthy people, and the remaining 95% eat a mixture of meat and veges. I don't know a single person who has claimed to have stayed on an all meat diet long term outside of a few wellness gurus who also tell you to gaze at the sun or lord knows what. This is probably why you need to conjure up mental images of meat devouring jacked cavemen, who probably did not exist quite the way you imagine.

Humans are not carnivores. Humans are not vegetarians. We are omnivores. Plants, animals, fungus, insects, eggs and even each other.

Do you even know your macros? Based off the amount of milk in your diet you are post domestication and would have a more plant based diet. If you want to focus on being a predator you should still eat various plant materials. Berries, grasses and other things.

carbs or fat fuel is fuel. Eat to little and eventually you will die running off protein as a fuel source.

If you want gains eat more. Just double your milk intake.

Dude, I outlined my diet entirely in my first post, how are the macros such a mystery? I eat ribeye's and New York Strips, about 2 lbs of meat per day and about a gallon of milk. I try to eat more but I'm pretty full most of the time. I'm shooting for more fatty meats, so I add bacon with my steak and I soak my steaks in butter. Shooting for 75 to 80% fats to protein and whatever is left goes to the dairy. I struggle to eat more so I will need to figure out a solution to that. That was the main reason for this thread, I need to get in more calories in a clean, carnivore way (ideally). The peanut butter thing is interesting and I am definitely considering it as an easy way of upping my caloric intake. Good advice on that.

Dude, I outlined my diet entirely in my first post, how are the macros such a mystery? I eat ribeye's and New York Strips, about 2 lbs of meat per day and about a gallon of milk. I try to eat more but I'm pretty full most of the time. I'm shooting for more fatty meats, so I add bacon with my steak and I soak my steaks in butter. Shooting for 75 to 80% fats to protein and whatever is left goes to the dairy. I struggle to eat more so I will need to figure out a solution to that. That was the main reason for this thread, I need to get in more calories in a clean, carnivore way (ideally). The peanut butter thing is interesting and I am definitely considering it as an easy way of upping my caloric intake. Good advice on that.

great to hear this, now how about your training?

I imagine that the plants would very quickly become like medicine once you've been on the meat only diet for a while.

So its self fulfilling :)

Also, about 5% of the world are vegetarian including some very healthy people, and the remaining 95% eat a mixture of meat and veges. I don't know a single person who has claimed to have stayed on an all meat diet long term outside of a few wellness gurus who also tell you to gaze at the sun or lord knows what. This is probably why you need to conjure up mental images of meat devouring jacked cavemen, who probably did not exist quite the way you imagine.

I know you've been brainwashed for a very long time, but guess what, meat is good for you.

I know you've been brainwashed for a very long time, but guess what, meat is good for you.

Never said it wasn't.

But a meat only diet is almost certainly going to hurt you. There are a number of very real nutritional diseases, documented from medieval times to the enlightenment era just waiting for you to rediscover them if you genuinely start dodging fruits and veges hard enough. Perhaps you can collect them all, like pokemons.

Never said it wasn't.

But a meat only diet is almost certainly going to hurt you. There are a number of very real nutritional diseases, documented from medieval times to the enlightenment era just waiting for you to rediscover them if you genuinely start dodging fruits and veges hard enough. Perhaps you can collect them all, like pokemons.

Like what? Scurvy? Did you know that you don't need heavy doses of Vitamin C to prevent scurvy if you aren't eating grains? You get all your nutrients from the fats. This is fact. If you think I'm going to magically start getting diseases for the sole reason of eating only meat you are fucking nuts. It's embarrassing that people in modern times believe this.

Whatever dude. Chow down meat only and have a great time. I'm sure you've stumbled upon some great ancient cave wisdom that has somehow eluded everyone but you and a few people reading some swivel eyed wellness blog.

I guarantee you'll not be able to maintain it for very long. Let us know in a few months or so how you're tracking.

For the record Im not even against high meat consumption at all. In fact I think low carb diets are pretty good, if not for the main reason that the force the average person to eat more fresh fruit and veges. But dodge veges at your peril. You might be OK, but I suspect your little experiment isnt going to work.

Last edited:
Whatever dude. Chow down meat only and have a great time. I'm sure you've stumbled upon some great ancient cave wisdom that has somehow eluded everyone but you and a few people reading some swivel eyed wellness blog.

I guarantee you'll not be able to maintain it for very long. Let us know in a few months or so how you're tracking.

For the record Im not even against high meat consumption at all. In fact I think low carb diets are pretty good, if not for the main reason that the force the average person to eat more fresh fruit and veges. But dodge veges at your peril. You might be OK, but I suspect your little experiment isnt going to work.

my cousin tried just eating meat all day and night in her diet and after 5 days all her teeth started to losen up.

my cousin tried just eating meat all day and night in her diet and after 5 days all her teeth started to losen up.

Not shocked by this. i mean theoretically its maybe possible to not get scurvy if you're eating enough organ meats or something.

There's not just vitamin C to worry about either, there are literally thousands of compounds in fruit and veg that don't really appear in meat that help us in all sorts of ways.

There's a good reason there are very few credible claims if any of people pulling off strict carnivore diets and literally zero exceptional people, the only people claiming it are generally gronks trying to cash in on people's desire to be edgy or avant garde or smarter than everyone else in history or something.

Just double your milk intake. If it's a 1/2 gallon usually drink and entire gallon per day. If that doesn't work drink 2 gallons a day.

If you ate nothing but candy for 5 days your teeth wouldn't just start loosening up on you. 5 days is a blink in time. It's hard to believe that a meat only diet had such a devastating effect on her in such a short period of time. Could have been paranoia? Bad oral health is associated with sugars and bacteria. I'm missing the link. On a side note, some people have reported that after prolonged carnivore diets, their gingivitis has been completely cured, which was thought to be not possible.

Not shocked by this. i mean theoretically its maybe possible to not get scurvy if you're eating enough organ meats or something.

There's not just vitamin C to worry about either, there are literally thousands of compounds in fruit and veg that don't really appear in meat that help us in all sorts of ways.

There's a good reason there are very few credible claims if any of people pulling off strict carnivore diets and literally zero exceptional people, the only people claiming it are generally gronks trying to cash in on people's desire to be edgy or avant garde or smarter than everyone else in history or something.

Just because you don't know the community exists, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There is a HUGE "Zero Carb" community out there with people who have been eating only meats for YEARS. To say that there aren't people out there with real testimonies and thousands of healthy people living this way is just pure ignorance, my friend.

Just because you don't know the community exists, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There is a HUGE "Zero Carb" community out there with people who have been eating only meats for YEARS. To say that there aren't people out there with real testimonies and thousands of healthy people living this way is just pure ignorance, my friend.
Soooooo why did the founder of atkins diet die.

lmfao ahahahahahahahaha!

Thats pretty much the answer i expect from someone who knows nothing about diet lol.
And far as the post above, personal anecdotal stories means so much, opps it doesnt mean shit and nobody gives a fuck what you personally feel or think lol.

Back