Carnivore Diet and My Second Cycle

Just because you don't know the community exists, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There is a HUGE "Zero Carb" community out there with people who have been eating only meats for YEARS. To say that there aren't people out there with real testimonies and thousands of healthy people living this way is just pure ignorance, my friend.

A community of thousands you say? Do you ever meet up in real life? Do you have halloween parties where you dress as an apple or something?

But serious, you're right. I don't know a single person who dodges veges completely. I don't know of a single athlete or bodybuilder who does this either.

I do however, know a number of strict vegetarians and there are loads of physically exceptional ones, despite your claims that theyre all suffering bad skin and depression. In fact the only strict 'carnivore' I've ever conversed with is you, and you're not exactly doing the best job of convincing me that you guys are sane, or even stick to your own diet for that matter.

Again, i'm not anywhere close to being vegetarian, but I'd sooner choose their diet than your supposed bacon scented lifestyle.

Last edited:
Thats pretty much the answer i expect from someone who knows nothing about diet lol.
And far as the post above, personal anecdotal stories means so much, opps it doesnt mean shit and nobody gives a fuck what you personally feel or think lol.

Not my fault you think chicken is the king of all meats. Genius...

A community of thousands you say? Do you ever meet up in real life? Do you have halloween parties where you dress as an apple or something?

But serious, you're right. I don't know a single person who dodges veges completely. I don't know of a single athlete or bodybuilder who does this either.

I do however, know a number of strict vegetarians and there are loads of physically exceptional ones, despite your claims that theyre all suffering bad skin and depression. In fact the only strict 'carnivore' I've ever conversed with is you, and you're not exactly doing the best job of convincing me that you guys are sane, or even stick to your own diet for that matter.

Again, i'm not anywhere close to being vegetarian, but I'd sooner choose their diet than your supposed bacon scented lifestyle.

Carnivore is eating only products of animals. Zero Carb is meat only.

Carnivore is eating only products of animals. Zero Carb is meat only.

Can you name a single person who has maintained either diet for a while and achieved any sort of physical success of note (ie. olympics or competitive BB)? On either diet - zero carb or 'carnivore'.

Can you name a single person who has maintained either diet for a while and achieved any sort of physical success of note (ie. olympics or competitive BB)? On either diet - zero carb or 'carnivore'.

Shawn Baker is a lifelong multisport elite-level athlete and a medical doctor who served as a combat trauma surgeon and chief of orthopedics while deployed to Afghanistan with the United States Air Force. His focus in recent years has been on using nutrition as a tool for health, performance, and overall well-being. Through his Carnivore Training System and private consulting work, he has inspired countless thousands of others to challenge a highly flawed nutritional paradigm and to opt for a carnivorous lifestyle instead.

So in other words, just a guy selling a program and with no major sporting accomplishments, who has self-reportedly been doing it for a couple of years. Cool. Is that it?

You must be right about everything because you know everything, right? No new information will change your mind. Because you know everything. Thanks, we are all very enlightened. Great open mind, bro.

You must be right about everything because you know everything, right? No new information will change your mind. Because you know everything. Thanks, we are all very enlightened. Great open mind, bro.

Im somewhat open to the idea and understand there are many truths with human nutrition, but honestly, you come across like a cultist, demanding an open mind from others whilst making some very weird claims like 'plants are not food' and scoffing at other posters who believe anything different to you, and you seem to follow blindly some deeply weird looking and sounding people.

Last edited:
Milk isn't meat.

You would off die off meat alone. A human must eat enough fat and or carbs. Eat nothing but lean meats . . . .

Steak and milk isn't carnivore. it's a meat and dairy diet. Gaining weight on zero carb is all over keto forums. Carbs cycling for muscle use is the best I've found.

If you're not in ketosis due to milk, just drink more milk.

I saw claims of both. But no matter, you're dodging the point that this is one of the guys who actually sells the program - directly, and isn't actually a sportsperson or BB of any repute.

He's both a doctor and was a numerous state and national bodybuilding record holder. You again, have done ZERO research. Didn't even read the guys wiki. How can I take you at all seriously?

Last edited:
Milk isn't meat.

You would off die off meat alone. A human must eat enough fat and or carbs. Eat nothing but lean meats . . . .

Steak and milk isn't carnivore. it's a meat and dairy diet. Gaining weight on zero carb is all over keto forums. Carbs cycling for muscle use is the best I've found.

If you're not in ketosis due to milk, just drink more milk.

Again, Carnivore is eating all animal products, Zero Carb is meat only... And I missed the part where I ever mentioned lean meats., I mentioned many times that I avoid lean meat, even adding butter and bacon to my meals. This is getting ridiculous. Yes, nothing but lean meat is incredibly unhealthy. This should be common sense with such an esteemed academic group of dieticians among us...

Last edited:
He's both a doctor and was a numerous state and national bodybuilding record holder. You again, have done ZERO research. Didn't even read the guys wiki. How can I take you at all seriously?

No, I doubt any of that. He claims to hold 'world records' in various things too. And he doesnt have a wiki page - probably because it would get shitcanned by the system because this guy... well, may not be the full quid.

Also. https://twitter.com/sbakermd/status/853314996243017729. Lol.

Maybe you should consider that this individual, while a decently built 50 year old, tends to make shit up. He has a heavily monetised webpage and that's about it.

Sure, anyone who questions your own reality must be making shit up.

Well, ive poked through a few of his so called 'records' and none of them seem to be verifiable anywhere except his own webpage. Odd.

And he seems to contradict even himself in how long he's been 'carnivore only'.

Back