CBSNews - Tren Exteme! 99% REAL LEGAL STEROID

I think I'll just continue to stock up on REAL tren. I haven't even heard anything about this oral SHIT.

It's pretty funny because I watched the vid and at the end they've got guys on forums saying omg I got big results this shit is great blah blah..looking this up it's somewhat of a different story. Sweet I put on 6 lbs in a cycle woopdy fucking doo could've done that yourself in 12 weeks jesus.

You both should NOT knock it untill you try it! its a real steroid as the doctor on the news siad TODAY, it does not convert in the liver like prohormones but directly binds to muscle receptors. iv done lots of real steroids including REAL trenbolon and tren xtreme is more powerfull and defenetly harder on your heart and blood pressure! others who ran both say its better as well. science is advancing my freinds and to think for ONE second that other more powerfull steroids will NOT eventually emerge is silly to think. TRY IT AND YOU WILL BE A BELIEVER. use the ones from SSL or American Cellular Labs, as those are the best quality ones. I just want the best muscle gains for my fellow gear freinds thats why I do what i do on this board and try to help others when i can.

Thanks for the update. I hate Obama(that should earn me a visit from the IRS or other federal minions), but hearing him previously say that the war on drugs was a failure, I thought maybe they would focus on more urgent issues. Also, the liberals tend to be more open to legalizing pot etc. but ohhh no not the evil anabolics that have people 'raging' all over town. They banned Andro, so people just used the real stuff, same will happen with tren.

I wish the government would stay out of the supplement industry. There are much more abused and dangerous prescription and illicit drugs issues to worry about. I agree that the science is improving, possibly because we have to stay one step ahead of the FDA regulations. My goal for 2009 is on "real" cycle for, then off, then OTC prohormes etc cyle, the off and repeat. The problem is my 'real cycle' will probably cost less and be more effective. Not sure which is better or worse for the health

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used the Tren by American Cellular Labs..it definitely worked, but it's too expensive...I switched to the real Tren for 1/3 of the price. No more prohormones for me.

if u watch the vid at min 3:56 u can tell they r on this forum and u can see that posters green karma. so there watching us

if u watch the vid at min 3:56 u can tell they r on this forum and u can see that posters green karma. so there watching us

Haha... oohhh scary right! jk. their doing the 2nd part of the steroid steroid tomorrow morning. they have a steroid user talking about why he injected. should be interesting. I wish i was on there. id blab so much about how great steroids and tell all people to give it a try before they knock it ;-) "Just Shoot It" would be my Motto!!!

you carnt get it in the ukb what a fcker ...? whys that then ...

anyway mate keep us updated tomoz there doin a test on it in the lab ant they

I wish the government would stay out of the supplement industry. There are much more abused and dangerous prescription and illicit drugs issues to worry about. I agree that the science is improving, possibly because we have to stay one step ahead of the FDA regulations. My goal for 2009 is on "real" cycle for, then off, then OTC prohormes etc cyle, the off and repeat. The problem is my 'real cycle' will probably cost less and be more effective. Not sure which is better or worse for the health

They are going to regulate it so hard that after june 70% of the manufacturers will be out of business. They are requiring all manufacturing facilities to be GMP certified. For most the costs would be way to high to stay in business. Do you feel stimulated yet. This is being pushed by the pharmaceutical lobby. More pay back for getting them elected.

They are going to regulate it so hard that after june 70% of the manufacturers will be out of business. They are requiring all manufacturing facilities to be GMP certified. For most the costs would be way to high to stay in business. Do you feel stimulated yet. This is being pushed by the pharmaceutical lobby. More pay back for getting them elected.

Very Good point bro!!!!!! And the Obama "brothers":wiggle: Will tax them people to death!!!!!!!!!!

So i just watched the second part of that steroid video. they test Xtreme Tren NOT Tren Xtreme the really good stuff. apparently its made up of 2 different compounds. the first was the 19-norxxxxxx (whatevery) and the other was a new designer steroid called "Tren" distinguished from Trenbolone. all i know is this supp works and works amazingly well. stock up people.

Prety soon we'll be talking about "remember back in the day when we could get good legal steroids without a perscription in the US" ie Tren" a soon thing of the past. good thing i stocked up like MOFO

Back