Confused about Pct, Please help!!!

How about this man I will make it easy for you. I dont say what I say because I give a crap about making a sale. I say it because I know it works.

I will give you a your next pct. I will lay out the pct for you and give you everything you need. You tell me if its the best pct and if you recover great or not. Please send me a email at Nathanchase@needtobuildmuscle.com . In it give me a link to this thread and a name plus address to ship too and I will take care of everything for you. All I ask is a honest review of what you thought of it.

It works and I have no problem proving it. I have many different people who I have asked to do blood test to prove it too and I have all of these results. One guy I just finished with was on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for 7 years and is now completely recovered with blood test to prove. LH,FSH above normal free test above normal and overall test in the high normal.

When you email me Ask me for them Ill send you a copy of them all. Thanks and have a great day everyone

Damn now thats a hell of an offer there.

did this guy ever email you back or what?
I see he started this thread but never made a post after he started it.

you don't realize how lucky you are that nate took the time to offer his advice, considering how many questions he gets EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR, and not only that, but is offering you FREE, TOP NOTCH PRODUCTS... you are one lucky dude man... You are in good hands...

I would say clomid from my reading but I would email nate...he knows his stuff and he'll hook you up bro.

Back