chances that anavar would have these affects on a female?

*budd_2040

with 10mg once a day for a female- age 21, 5'8", 149lbs

"masculinization"..leading to growth of facial hair, deepening of the voice, reduction in normal breast size, and disruption of normal menstruation.

if the ladies would chime in that woud be really helpful too..

Very unlikely with var. My girl has ran it up to 20mg a day for 3 months and didnt have any of those sides.

pretty good changes though from it? i hear your diet doesnt even have to be too strict and you will still shed fat..

budd_2040 said:
pretty good changes though from it? i hear your diet doesnt even have to be too strict and you will still shed fat..
No. Plus, get your diet straight first, do Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) later.

friend of mine just ate whatever he could get his hands on, ice cream, chipotle, whatever. he just drank mostly shakes to cut down on cost shed fat like crazy. guess it depends on what you start at and what type of genetics you have. i was speaking in regards to a female though for the most part

I was going to use 20mg a day for cutting purposes only but to my surprise I was still getting good gains in the gym, if i'm a guy then i think most woman would be more then happy with 10mg or even less....you need to keep a rock solid diet as Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can mess up your hcl...you might lose weight scoffing cream pies but ur heart ain't gonna thank you.

Do you guys think my girl would see any effects from 5mg every day? She has no experience with any Anabolics and has used only clen in the past.
Her diet and training are excellent BTW
Stats are
Five foot four inches and 115lbs. BF is low enough to see abs and striations in arms.

carolinacrackah said:
Do you guys think my girl would see any effects from 5mg every day? She has no experience with any Anabolics and has used only clen in the past.
Her diet and training are excellent BTW
Stats are
Five foot four inches and 115lbs. BF is low enough to see abs and striations in arms.

YOu could start her at 5mg but that ain't gonna last too long.

i was intrested in something for an older women. would primo be better since its not an oral, or would it be more androgenic? also is 10mg of var to little to worry about liver stress

Back