primo anavar stack?

rockstar055

Hey ladies,

It's been a few years for me on the boards so hello!! So here's my current situation:

I've competed in figure in the past, and I've run a few cycles of Anavar (up to 20mg/day) and have had good results. Made some good size gains off it, and I've been researching primobolan for the past few weeks and would like to try it out.

I'm naturally bigger in size, right now I'm sitting at 168 lbs, I'm 5'9, current b.f. 14% I've heard good things about primo for women, main reason for me would be maintaining on a low calorie diet. Looking at starting 50ml primo with 10mg Anavar (var). Anyone have experience with Primo? Good or bad? Any advice would be awesome, thanks ladies!!

Hey ladies,

It's been a few years for me on the boards so hello!! So here's my current situation:

I've competed in figure in the past, and I've run a few cycles of Anavar (up to 20mg/day) and have had good results. Made some good size gains off it, and I've been researching primobolan for the past few weeks and would like to try it out.

I'm naturally bigger in size, right now I'm sitting at 168 lbs, I'm 5'9, current b.f. 14% I've heard good things about primo for women, main reason for me would be maintaining on a low calorie diet. Looking at starting 50ml primo with 10mg Anavar (var). Anyone have experience with Primo? Good or bad? Any advice would be awesome, thanks ladies!!

Primo is known for it's ability to retain muscle on a calorie deficient diet... due to the long half life, gains are made gradually and slowly, so you are more than likely to keep MOST such gains rather than ALL of them on a calorie restricted diet...

The problem is finding "legit" Primo since is so highly faked.

Best of luck to u :)

Hi

I've ran var before & liked it. I've just started my first primo cycle at 100mg per week, did my 5th jab today running for 10 weeks.

I've noticed my voice was cracking now and again and today my voice is deeper! So I hope my voice comes back when I finish. For now I will monitor but if it gets worse ill stop it

So it's been a few months and I decided to run a primo/ Anavar (var) cycle starting at 50 mg a week of primo and 10 mg of Anavar (var) per day. I played with that for 4 weeks after noticing some additional hardness, then bumped up my Anavar (var) cycle to 20 mg per day and primo to 100mg a week. This seemed to do the trick, hardened me up quite a bit while maintaining weight. I started experiencing stomach problems though from the Anavar (var) , so I bumped both back to 10mg/50mg. I was pleased with the 12 week cycle I ran, experienced a little voice crackling but other than that I was very happy :)

So it's been a few months and I decided to run a primo/var cycle starting at 50 mg a week of primo and 10 mg of var per day. I played with that for 4 weeks after noticing some additional hardness, then bumped up my var cycle to 20 mg per day and primo to 100mg a week. This seemed to do the trick, hardened me up quite a bit while maintaining weight. I started experiencing stomach problems though from the Anavar (var), so I bumped both back to 10mg/50mg. I was pleased with the 12 week cycle I ran, experienced a little voice crackling but other than that I was very happy :)

I've considered taking Primo...just haven't made that jump yet. I'm pretty happy with the Anavar and HGH, and just so-so on the clen. I don't know if I'll do the clen any more. Other than voice crackling, any other sides? Your height and weight stats are similar to mine - I'm curious as to what your training and diet looks like? And how long are you planning on running the Primo? Thanks!

I ran the primo and var for about 16 weeks. I personally didn't like the Anavar by itself, it caused me to hold water which is why I added the primo. I was training hard 5 days a week, pretty intense crossfit training mixed with heavy weight days. My diet while I was on the stack was pretty good, I tried to stay about 80% clean. I did have a few rampages through the kitchen though...lol :)

I ran the primo and var for about 16 weeks. I personally didn't like the Anavar by itself, it caused me to hold water which is why I added the primo. I was training hard 5 days a week, pretty intense crossfit training mixed with heavy weight days. My diet while I was on the stack was pretty good, I tried to stay about 80% clean. I did have a few rampages through the kitchen though...lol :)
I'm noticing the water retention as well. I'm also training 5 X wk and seeing nice gains with the Anavar, but after reading your post I think I might add the Primo as well. Thx for the info!

Have you tried Winstrol? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

I have considered it, it's supposed to be great for cutting with little to no water retention. My husband really didn't want to put me on it because its terrible for hair and nails, and notorious for masculinization in women, which I am deathly afraid of! Most will recommend Anavar or primo before Winstrol (winny), but it really depends on the person. I've read that a lot of women like it but I wouldn't want to take that chance.

rockstar055, did you run oral or inj primo? I was wondering about your dosing. From what I'm reading, 100 mg per week (oral, anyways) seems to be the average? I am just starting a primo/var/clen/gh cycle. Curious to see if I too can keep from retaining water since I'm throwing primo into the mix.

Back