changing up my cycle

xQballx

Hey guys just letting you know im changing my prior plans in regards to the blast i have coming up in january. the new gear and doses are gonna be

EQ - 600mg wk1-10
test c - 250mg (human grade) dropping down to either 175 or 200 cruise dose post cycle mattering on how blood works look.
tren e - 200mg wk1-10
synthroid - 175mcg wk1-10
clomid - 50mg wk1-14

Wondering if anyone knows if the 200mg of tren E is it worth it. mainly wanted it in there to help keep the cycle leaner and promote more strength gains.

the pins are gonna be 300mg eq 125 test 100 tren monday morning and the same thursday evening. and the synthroid will be ED of course. i will be running this in january, or late december mattering on recovery time for a surgery im having in november. My sister being a endo has given me access to the human grade test and synthroid as well as blood works whenever i need them. When i log this I will post before pictures and new pics at the end of every week to show progress. I have letro, nolva, and tons of clomid on hand in case of any estro sides, the clomid is for balls and to ensure no estro rebound post blast from the esters wearing down. I obviously wont be doing post cycle therapy (pct) as Im on trt. I would like any feedback negative or positive as well as any info from people who have ran a similar blast/cycle has to say.

Last edited:
Back