Cheaper To Run a PH or AAS + Questions

In my case I want to bulk and gain weight and strength but have neve Done a cycle.

I was looking into beastdrol but have done a ton of research and all almost every thread said that BD IS NOT suggested or a first time user!

So I'm heading the advice of many people and what I really like about BD is that it didn't convert into estrogen. I have learned about post cycle therapy (pct) a bunch and realize o can run a safe cycle is I have the correct post cycle therapy (pct).

So my questions are:

1- what is cheaper to run a PH cycle or a AAS?

2- what would you suggest for bulking?

Stats:

5'6"
21 Year Old
140lb
12% BF

Thanks for the help!

dude.... for some reason when people post things like this it ticks me off. beastdrol is SHIT! i tried it. no a bottle for 90 caps of beastdrol is about 50$ a bottle of GREAT dbol that is 100tabs with 10mgs per tab can cost up to 150$ so AAS is WAY more expensive,but you get what you pay for a pro hormone is a FAKE STEROID , AAS is A REALLLLLL STEROID! you choose what you want to take after reading this.

if it is your first cycle of AAS,do it like this,

wk1-14/test e/500mgs per week/split into 2 injections of 250mgs per

ex. first shot is 250mgs on monday second shot is 250mgs on thursday.

Last edited:
superdrol aka beastdrol is a legit steroid and is a great legal way to bulk up.

I would suggest getting your diet and training together first before using a ph/ds or aas cycle.reason for saying this is you want to make the most of it and you won't if you still have a ways to go.I'd up your calories by getting a good weight gainer
shoot for 3500 calories to start and up them after a few weeks if needed.you should be able to on 1 to 2lbs a week.Once you get into shape and put on at least 15lbs then I would say start considering a cycle.

Surprised someone hasn't already said it but...... You're 21 use what you have because you have plenty going for you. Secondly your putting this into your body "cheap" probably isn't the way to go. Read the stickies take your time save your Pennies.

Surprised someone hasn't already said it but...... You're 21 use what you have because you have plenty going for you. Secondly your putting this into your body "cheap" probably isn't the way to go. Read the stickies take your time save your Pennies.

if money is an issue, you should not be running any cycle...

i agree, there's no reason at 21 to be running any sort of cycle... i hate seeing young guys do these... its just not smart at all...

1. Wait to run your cycle til you're older (24-26 with 3-5years of solid diet and training)

2. Beastdrol is a real steroid (Althought I think it's not a good one)

3. Your first AAS cycle (test only) can be very inexpensive. The support supps and post cycle therapy (pct) are the same, and the cost of prohormones are $50-80 while test is going to run you $80-120 (depending on dose, cycle length, choice of PH/ Test ester, etc)

And when you consider swolloing chemicals vs pinning testosterone (yes you've already got test in your system) as well as the side effects (liver stress of phs) and the results (test > any ph)...Testosterone wins in my book

Id say for right now, eat and train hard. Use that money to buy food instead of gear that you'll probably waste anyway. When you feel like you've gotten to your genetic potential and cant go any further, then try some gear. Who knows maybe you'll change your mind about gear and decide to train natty, nothing wrong with that either...

Back