Check my protocol for GRF/Ipa/HGH frag

Brakeboost

I am going to be running all three of these. I have been running Ipa at 200mcg split 100mcg PWO before any carbs or fats for the last 10 days. Then again 100mcgs in the morning since taking before bed seems to make me wake up a lot more maybe because of the GH pulse I dont know.

I am going to run the mod grf with the Ipa at 100mcgs as well 2x per day.

HGH Frag 176 will be before fasted cardio at 250mcgs at first once per day to see how I go then bump it to 250mcg morning and before cardio.

Anything you can see that should be changed?

Last edited:
Looks good to me. Its really about trial and error as there doesn't seem to be any set way to run these tides. I am currently runnin GHRP2 at 300mcg (100mcg 3x daily) and GH Frag at 800mcg (200mcg 4x daily)
I noticed great results in my first week of Frag runnin it at 500mcgs. The results began to slow so I bumped the dose to 800mcg/day and the results are simply amazing. I have read a lot about how the frag doesnt work but im here to tell you it does its job well. Im also a bigger guy so by no means am I saying bump ur dosage up. Start low and find your own sweet spot. Good luck and keep us updated.

Thanks for the info. I will run 500mcg for a bit and see. Where are you getting your stuff from? I am looking for a good place to get Ipamorelin. the place I got it before is gone now. It wa 15 per vial.

Looks good to me. Its really about trial and error as there doesn't seem to be any set way to run these tides. I am currently runnin GHRP2 at 300mcg (100mcg 3x daily) and GH Frag at 800mcg (200mcg 4x daily)
I noticed great results in my first week of Frag runnin it at 500mcgs. The results began to slow so I bumped the dose to 800mcg/day and the results are simply amazing. I have read a lot about how the frag doesnt work but im here to tell you it does its job well. Im also a bigger guy so by no means am I saying bump ur dosage up. Start low and find your own sweet spot. Good luck and keep us updated.

I have heard about them but I have heard many horror stories about people never getting their orders filled or getting thing like clen and letro that are already bad. They looked like gelly and the clen was milky looking with crap floating in it, and they were left high and dry, and I want to be low and wet.:)

Take a look at precision peptides. Great quality and the price is outstanding.

Ergopep my brother ergopep...same prices, much lower shipping, and way better customer serves! All their stuff is legit ;)

I have heard about them but I have heard many horror stories about people never getting their orders filled or getting thing like clen and letro that are already bad. They looked like gelly and the clen was milky looking with crap floating in it, and they were left high and dry, and I want to be low and wet.:)

I am looking for a place also to purchase some ipa? What do you think about Purchase Peptides good place to purchase from?

Back