check out this cycle

simpllyhuge

so im getting my gear together for my first cycle which will be in a 1-2 months but i have the money now and i wont then so im gonna get it and hold on to it.

1-10 500 mg human grade sust
250-500iu hcg run ever 2 days ever week starting the second week
when should hcg be stoped?

me and my friend will be doing it together so we would need 44 omnadrens and three 5000 iu hcg kits is this correct? i will be using clomid and novla both for post cycle therapy (pct) so im gonna have 200 novlas and 200 clomids to split between us. But im not sure of the dossages yet,but i would like to go strong and be safe than sorry. Any think i missing besides pins? thanks im goin to get a po box tom.

make sure that you have a lot of tamoxifen on hand because that hcg can give you gyno pretty quick. for a first cycle i wouldnt run hcg all the way through, 500mg of test shouldnt shut you down that quick

if i was to run hc through out my cycle how much hcg should i have on hand for 2 people? also how should u run the clomid and novla if i want to run both, how much should i have on hand for 2 people? thanks

I would not run hcg thru your entire cycle. I don't think you will need it at, just use post cycle therapy (pct). If you really had to then I would run it twice a week on the weekend at 250mg a day. That's what I use but my cycles vary a great deal more than yours. I don't think hcg is needed for you and the potential side effects for the cycle your doing are simply not worth it imo

Notallthere

Yea , beg the HCG idea....you'll just be wasting your money for no reason. But if your hell bent on doing it , then just do 500iu's twice a wk for the last 3 wks of your cycle.

ok well either way, im gonna buy enough to run it through regardless of weather i do it or not. What should my dossages be if i wanted to run clomid and novldex pct.

i was thinking of this with hcg through out.

Day 1 - 60mg nolva, 150mg Clomid
days 2-11 - 40mg nolva, 50mg Clomid
days 12-21 40mg nolva

Stop HCG before starting Clomid/Nolva. With the cycle you list, myself, I wouldnt even bother with HCG. How you have proposed to run it is fine though.

Back