Chemical Validation Test for Testosterone??

waystar

Never Give Up!
Hi All,

Is there a chemical test that I can perform on test cyp in order to validate that testosterone exists?

Secondly is there a chemical test that I can conduct to measure the mg levels?

Are there any white papers written on the process and procedure, so that I can research it.

Please direct me?

Here are some pics of test, dbol, and winney that I recently purchased. Not sure if legit and want to conduct my own lab test on it.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=705442#post705442

Thanks in advance for your help
Waystar

you could send it to a lab to be tested, could shoot it and see for yourself, could ask others who'v used the lab if its good to go.

if they are store bought they aint gonna be the concentration listed. since you said cyp its prolly european which is better than mex as far as potency and bottle fill go. if you got usa pharm products they will be correct less the ester of course.

After further proding with my bud who has the source. The source is a chemist who makes his own stuff and makes his own labels that are in english and chinese. (one would only assume that he has a market overseas established for the chinese garble)

So I guess the only way to find out would be to run lab tests on it.

Can anyone recommend a lab I could send 1ml to for testing.
(i mean chemical testing not physical..;)

Or please refer me to documentation to do it myself?

Also my pics where not resolving on the pic forum. I uploaded a free page on yahoo. Maybe it works now.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44829

Thanks again for your help
Waystar

Last edited:
pullinbig said:
could send it too me and i"ll let you know how good it is. =0)

Np. If you could do that for me I would really appreciate it.
I need to be sure.

I cant pm you because I don’t have 15 posts yet, but you can email me at waystar@cyber-rights.net if you’re serious and give me further details how you want to do it. Mailing etc..

Thanks
Waystar

waystar said:
Np. If you could do that for me I would really appreciate it.
I need to be sure.

I cant pm you because I don’t have 15 posts yet, but you can email me at waystar@cyber-rights.net if you’re serious and give me further details how you want to do it. Mailing etc..

Thanks
Waystar

Don't send it to PB, you will never see it again. He wants it for his cat.

Your best bet is to send it to a lab. Unfortunately I don't have that info. I would email, not PM, some mods and see if they can assist you.

Good luck

DougoeFre5h said:
you could send it to a lab to be tested, could shoot it and see for yourself, could ask others who'v used the lab if its good to go.
how much $$$ would it cost to have it tested ?? or is it legal to have a cds tested on your own ?

ld50 said:
Don't send it to PB, you will never see it again. He wants it for his cat.

His cat can deadlift 185lbs, but you know how cats are low to the ground, felisha only has to move it 2 inches. However so far, all attempts at benching have been failures, those paws of his can't get a good grip on the bar or anything. Plus the cat gets pretty nervous anytime pullinbig is around. :p

Die$eL~Man said:
how much $$$ would it cost to have it tested ?? or is it legal to have a cds tested on your own ?

It costs about $100 to have it tested for one compound.

TxLonghorn said:
His cat can deadlift 185lbs, but you know how cats are low to the ground, felisha only has to move it 2 inches. However so far, all attempts at benching have been failures, those paws of his can't get a good grip on the bar or anything. Plus the cat gets pretty nervous anytime pullinbig is around. :p

i got a new cat now. he weighs 500lbs and i got him from india. he has long claws and big teeth. but best of all he has purdy lips. meeeeeeeyow you bastards.

btw my other kitty tragically and suddenly disapeered. someone said they saw an animal protection services truck parked in my yard whilst i was at the gym. hmmm......... well lets see um get this kitty while i am away training to better my self.

Back