Chemicals all over the place

Mrbeenz

Hey. I think this posted somewhere else jut I also wanted to ask within this group the same question. Seems fitting.

First time here. Anywhere really. First ever forum I've joined.
I am 37 5'7 205lbs My diet is legit. All meals are prepped and my workouts are vomit inducing. My goal is 220 pounds.
For my problem. Please understand I am new. I researched but was steered wrong.
I was on sustan0n for 5 weeks. 500mg per week. Results were great. I got steered wrong when I was conviced to switch to test E from geneza. Same amount per week. I was told take the sust at .2 included with my 1cc of E for 2weeks to make the transition ok. I did that. Now I'm assuming I don't need the sust.
My question is now do I need to continue at the dose amount of E to keep my T leveling normal. Or I'm I f'ing myself for stepping down in cc. Should I continue with the 1cc E and .2 of sust until I'm done with cycle?
I'm really lost and worried. I already know now to never take that kinda advice. I'm sorry.
I have plenty of both bottles btw.
Got my pct ready. I always use a new draw and poker and plunger each shot.

Sust and test e are test. Test is test. What kind of idiot would suggest to stack test with test??? Why taper one with the other???

You got bad advice from the beginning. You should've started with test e and ran it 12 weeks at a consistent dose.

Give the beginner cycle stickys a read. You need educated on how to run a proper cycle.

You surely are lost my friend. You came to the right place for help, No mention of an Ai nor hcg. Curious to see what your pct looks like.

Have you done any bloodworks before or during this cycle? any sides?

Back