Chemisty Problem

BigRonWannabee

Well, I JUST got caught cheating on my "girlfriend" red fucking handed. I mean, she walked in and saw just about everything she needed to see...Talk about a solution crashing :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: Time for damage control? What the hell should I do in this situation. Too drunk to think. Shit. In case this one isnt for the chem forum....

Winny can be made without PS80.

Goodnight

dennis rodman style (to carmen electra when caught cheating)

"the girl fell out of the cieling"

dennis romdan style for this forum

"the girl fell out of the cieling when i was baking my stuff and the
cieling melted"

hope this helps

Redhanded busted is tough. If she hadnt actually seen anything u culdve denied until u were blue in the face.
The biggest "im sorry and i didnt realize what i was doing" maybe.....ur fucked!

Good luck

Gator

put your dick in her mouth so she can't speak. A method that has passed the test of time. Either that or just tell her simply.....I'm bigger then you, you will respect my authority. If none of that works get pullinbig to rape a cat in front of her, at the very least it will distract her and make her jaw drop....then referr back to suggestion one. Hope this helps......I copied this from a doctor phil reply. The guy is a genious.

K so, she fell out of the ceiling, deny till blue in the face anyways and then throw my dick in her mouth while PB rapes my cat in front of her. Gotcha. Actually as bad as it was, I was able to smooth it out pretty damn well today. When you have the upper hand you REALLY have the upper hand.

your lady is stupid if she lets this slide.

OK heres how we make it right with her.

ill come up for the weekend and have my way with her.

hows that?

Shes lettin it slide but remember...kinda gives her a "get out of jail free card" anytime she fucks up. She could do just about anything at this point and what would I be able to do...she will just bring this up.

DougoeFre5h said:
Wheres gymphreak and rjh when u need em? MADINE!!!!

I knew I was gonna get pulled into this. I keep telling you guys, this is why you need to find a woman with an open mind. When both of you can understand how to separate sex from emotion, you will all be better men for it.

Remember, what's good for the goose has got to be good for the gander. If she brings home one of her friends to play with us, I have got to understand that I may have to bare with the fact that she may want me and one of my buds to wear her ass out one night!! Takes a big man to fuck two women. Takes an even bigger man to tag-team your woman with another man!!! Takes the biggest baddest man to understand that it is just SEX.... nothing else!! Got to always remember who you are going home with.

My suggestion to you.... dump her... cause she will surely be getting some strange withing the next week or so!! No matter how much hand you think you have.

All that being said, and to keep the chem forum sacred, gonna be making some Cyp 300 this week. Think 2/20 will be too much? I have done it with 2/11 and it held fine but I want it thinner. DougE, didn't you say that added BB would help thin it out or is that just a waste of time for this?

cyp 300, id definatly go 2/20 cuz unlike enanthate, cyp sometimes dont hold even with a good dose of solvents. Sometimes its make up with NO solvents. Go figure.

my last batch of cyp 333 2/20 held for a long time till the wheather cooled off. its cold in my closet. it fianlly crashed but i heated it evertime (which i do anyway) and its good to go.

Back