Cheque drops dosing

NXG+

I just got some cheque drops through...(I know all about the toxity etc. btw)

They are from a reliable source. The thing that is throwing me is that they are stated on the vial as being dosed at 2mg/ml.

I want to use ~200 mcg. The dosing should mean that 0.1 ml = 200 mcg, right?

...I tried this dose twice, under the tongue. No effect whatsoever. Now this is meant to be one of the most potent steroids ever invented, and I know the source is GTG (past experience).

Steroid dot com's profile page for cheques states that UG labs are producing cheques with a conc. of 200 mcg/ml. I wonder if they are actually dosed this way and the vial just has a misprint/mistake?

On the other hand a whole ml seems a lot to take sub-lingually.

Anyone help me out?

email the source and ask if it's a misprint... that's the only information we can provide you with as we are not customer service for your source

email the source and ask if it's a misprint... that's the only information we can provide you with as we are not customer service for your source
I have done. Just wondered if anyone thought anything particularly likely as i have a PL meet on Sunday I want to use them for and i dont know if the source usually replies over weekends.

Tough call. The only ones I used were the origional Upjohn Vet stuff. It was great for size, strength and libido for sure.

Keep us updated.

gator

Back