Chest injenctions

www.spotinjections.com

I have hit the chest and it's freaky to look at in the mirror. Do it after a chest workout because it will limit your chest movement for a day or two after the inject. It gets a bit sore. I stay away from it now. Thighs, Shoulders and ass. Ass being the best for me.

I hit it every once in a while. Im on tren ed so I have to switch it up. Better than delts. OOOOOO, just gives me chills thinkin about it. I hate those, almost worse than bicep injections.

I do it in the thickest part. An inch away from the middle of the peck. Some parts of the chest are more pain sensitive, like the upper region and the inner. I do 2cc with no discomfort. If your chest is not very thick, you could go half inch or little more.

u guys r nuts. i cant even hit my delts without them blowing up and me not being able to move my arm for a week.

i hit them ocassionaly. no problems if using human grade gear. hell, i inject viromones prop with no unusual discomfort. go about an inch and a half up from the nipple. good luck

Flex your pec muscle; the largest, thickest part (but well away from the nipple) is where you should inject, in my opinion. And not at some kind of absurd angle like some people recommend. If you do it right, little or no pain.

Ponderosa said:
Flex your pec muscle; the largest, thickest part (but well away from the nipple) is where you should inject, in my opinion. And not at some kind of absurd angle like some people recommend. If you do it right, little or no pain.
Ditto. Just done flex when you're injecting. Relax the pec. Flex it only to find the highest peak where to inject. :)

Done numerious chest shots, pain free on all. The only thing I find odd is that after you inject, pressure seems to build up and it wants to push the needle out before you are done injecting. I haver experienced that anywhere else.

Back