chest training ? for ya

longhorn11

chest training ? for ya

my chest as i see it or dont see it actually, lags behind......im wondering when training chest should i prioritize goin for a pump or power need growth thanx bro's.....

Try to increase weight or reps each successive workout. Getting a pump won't necessarily translate into stimulating growth.

I keep a log book, and I write down all of my sets and reps during the workout. It makes it much easier, because you have written proof that you're improving if you can look at your log book and see the weight increasing.

slobberkocker is right u need too shock the muscle into some new growth. Do something different, reps, sets, weight, excercise then what u normally do. I also like training heavy when i do chest so 8 reps or down. I never go below 3 reps too much stess on the tendons. IMO

Re: chest training ? for ya

longhorn11 said:
my chest as i see it or dont see it actually, lags behind......im wondering when training chest should i prioritize goin for a pump or power need growth thanx bro's.....
what are you doing for chest at the moment?

i train chest twice a week and split it up into a d-bell and a barbell day... usually hit all 3 angles of bench incline,flat,decline each day with either some fly's or some crossovers at the end...looking to change it up thanx for the input

what i can tell you is that i myself have always used flat bench, supplemented by incline (be it DB or BB) and flyes. this has worked well for me, especially when going for the 8 rep-range. hope this helps.

Back