chinese jinotropin

trish

should i use the water that comes with it or use bacteriostatic water....any help would be appreciated guys,
thanks
me:p

Why not use the water coming with it? You use it in the sterile vial where the powder is...

johnnyb....so that would be ok? i'm new to the gh thing.....and the "place" where i got it said to use the water that came with it.
so the bac water since it did not come with it won't mess it up or anything...right?
thanks again
me

The water that comes with the Jino kits is bacteriostatic water-so you are ok to use the supplied vials

Why would they send water with their kits that wasnt OK to mix the powder with? That just doesnt make sense to me. Of course you can use the powder that comes with the kits

Champ

usually kits bring their own water...but BW is better and lasts longer when u mix the stuff...i didnt know Jino brought BW..i thought it was just sterile water..

pudge....see thats what i was thinking....the stuff is sometimes meant to be taken all at once...(ea. vial that is) and so there is no reasonto send it with water that would enable the gh to last more than a few days.....ok thanks guys

Yup, just go out and buy some BW.

I use the Jintropin GH but I use 5 iu's a day, thus I am able to use the water that comes with the kits because each bottle is only mixed for 2 days max until it runs out.

Trish - I used the Jino for about 6 months. Always just mixed it with the stuff that came with it - that's what it's for.

Now that the diet is going - seeing great results.

Best of luck.

Straight from Gen-Sci:

We supply sterile water to you to mix. But you can use bacteriostatic water instead of it to use longer than 72 hour. if you use the injection water we supply, you must use up it within 72 hours after the powder is mixed with water. And it needs to be stored at in refrigerator.

I'm good Trish - Dieting for upcoming shows - I'll get some more pics done when I get there.

Hows you?

Back