Chip changed my life...

Just an update on my surgery. I had some serious internal bleeding that was a result of some damage from the accident that they didn't discover until they went in for the surgery. Anyway, that seems to be fixed, but i caught a nasty infection and now my nuts are the size of cantaloupes... literally. I have been sitting in this damn hospital bed for a week now and i can't get up or anything. Because of the swelling they had to install tubes into my groin area to drain the fluid (which is some weird shade of green/yellow).

Talk about a let down. We won't know how successful the surgery went until the the infection clears, but they seem optimistic.

Anyway, wish me luck. My poor little dick looks like a cheetoh in my pubes down there i can only assume because of how big my balls are. I guess in a way its funny. Or at least I am trying to stay positive.

I'll update as soon as I can. Thanks for all the kind words. Chip has been calling daily to make sure I'm ok and will be stopping by this week he told me (he said he'd bring me a Penthouse). I'm so glad i have that guy. Thanks Chip.

Wow, what a story J and thanks for sharing. Hope you get well soon. Penthouse? Maybe not such a good idea....what if you do spring one and bust up some stitching? Good luck and I'm pulling for you.

Wow, what a story J and thanks for sharing. Hope you get well soon. Penthouse? Maybe not such a good idea....what if you do spring one and bust up some stitching? Good luck and I'm pulling for you.

he he. honestly, i think it would be worth it as i haven't had an erection in more than a year.

God, that is the first time i think i have said that out loud. Sad.

Damn man seems like every week you are doing better than 99% of the guests browsing this board. Congratulations!

haha. it is so weird having not had an erection for so long after my accident that now getting them every now and then almost hurts.

haha. It is so weird having not had an erection for so long after my accident that now getting them every now and then almost hurts.

better get used to it chep.... Your big ass is almost back in the game. And dont you think for a minute that one of the "girls of maximus" don't owe the big dog a favor or three! We'll line you up with some topical "anal"-gesic numbing spray. Than have here suck your dick with a chloreseptic lozeng. Ever had that? Holy, mary, mother of god!!!!

haha. awesome. Only a week or so til i can get back in the gym and start lifting again. I'll call you later today as my script is almost up. I've actually lost a little weight so hopefully it was some fat.

It's gotta be fat weight ,Chep. since you probably gain 5-10 pounds of pure ,lean testicles weight

hey Vinzi; i dont think testicles weigh more than a pound - it must be water weight or a big load of semen. Of course I'm not a medical doctor, but that's my best guess. Good luck Chep - you should get one of those fanny packs to take with you to the gym to hold some first aid supplies when you start lifting again.

Back