Choice of Bulking Cycles ?

bloodyroar

choise

WHAT WOULD YOUR CHOICE WILL BE BETWEEN THESE FOR A BULING CYCLE

25MG DBOL A DAY FOR A 6 WEEKS
OR
150MG DUBOL NPP EVERY THIRD DAY FOR 8 WEEKS

BASE 750MG TEST ENTH

6 weeks too long for dbol? Come on bro you cant really think that is too long I've ran dbol and adrol for 3 months with no probs. Not together though that might be pushin the envelope.

Re: reply

Tman2002 said:
6 weeks too long for dbol? Come on bro you cant really think that is too long I've ran dbol and adrol for 3 months with no probs. Not together though that might be pushin the envelope.

6 weeks isn't excessively long no, but 3 months is entirely too long. If you got by with no problems than great but I wouldn't tempt fate too many times.

LongBall

Re: choise

bloodyroar said:
WHAT WOULD YOUR CHOICE WILL BE BETWEEN THESE FOR A BULING CYCLE

25MG DBOL A DAY FOR A 6 WEEKS
OR
150MG DUBOL NPP EVERY THIRD DAY FOR 8 WEEKS

BASE 750MG TEST ENTH

I would go with the D-bol and Test for a bulking cycle. NPP at 350 mg's per week is a nice dose, but not optimal for a bulking cycle. For all out mass, your NPP dose should be over 400 mg's per week. I'm on NPP right now and I like it a lot, but it's not that much of a bulking drug unless used in high enough doses.

D-bol is a very safe drug unless you're a complete idiot and you don't know what you're doing. I've taken it at 30 mg's per day for 9 weeks before with no sides at all. StoneCold doesn't use orals, therefore he's not going to support them. Do you think that you're going to get an unbiased answer from someone that doesn't like the drug and doesn't use it themselves? Think! Use your brain and make your own decisions and you'll never go wrong.:D

Durabolin ® (nandrolone phenylpropionate)
Average Dose: Men 150-600 mg/week.....

Last edited:
Re: Re: choise

DUANABOL said:
StoneCold doesn't use orals, therefore he's not going to support them. Do you think that you're going to get an unbiased answer from someone that doesn't like the drug and doesn't use it themselves? Think! Use your brain and make your own decisions and you'll never go wrong.:D

Not too sure what you're trying to prove here little buddy. If you got a problem with me, take it to PMs or e-mail. I don't like D-bol, but I'm on some Anavar right now, so you're just a little off with your statement about me not using orals. jcp2 also said in this thread he didn't like D-bol, I guess you're ok with that ?? I always try to be unbiased in any of my posts, that is my job. I just happen to think that the NPP would make a better cycle. Just because not everyone who answered this thread agrees with you, does not make them wrong ?? I realize that you think of yourself as some sort of steroid guru, but even so, everyone has a right to their own opinions. I an really wondering what your intent was by the above statement ??

Stacking an Oral with Injectable

Here's Pat Arnold's take on why one should stack an oral with an injectable.

Pat,
Several guys at my gym take Sustanon with Dbol, and Anadrol, and swear by it. They are taking something like 500mg of Sustanon with 50mg of Anadrol, and 20mg of Dianabol, for a total of about a gram a week. I wonder what would happen if they would just take a gram of Sustanon without the Anadrol and Dbol?

My theory on the advantage of stacking injectables with orals is that orals give the added advantage of exposing the liver to very large concentrations of androgens (due to first pass). Also, a marked reduction in SHBG production, stimulation of IGF-1 production, and perhaps other unknown anabolic factors may also be taking place. Injectables do not undergo liver first pass, nor do the free steroids survive very long in the liver, because the 17beta-hydroxyl group is not protected from oxidative deactivation as it is with 17alkylated orals.

BEST CHOICE FOR BULKING CYCLE...D-BOL & TEST!

Last edited:
Back