Chunks on bottom of tren vial

NYCEE

Brewing.....
Quick question. I looked at my vials of tren that i made about a month back and i see some sort of brown jelly looking stuff sitting at the bottom. I shook it a little and it broke up into chunks and floated around then settled to the bottom again. Should i do anything about this? Refilter, rebake, etc..? thanks

NYC

It's made from component th. Ill try heating it, ill let you know how it runs out. Thanks bro

NYC

I heated it at 250 for an hour and the chunks are still in there. Should i refilter it? Thanks

NYC

jarbulldog said:
shit never seen that before, that sucks i also use componet th

Yea its strange. It happened in both of my vials though. Im not looking foward to refiltering all 150ml's.

NYC

prbaflexed said:
wouldn't that be oxidation.

Probably not ..... when you don't get all the binders/fillers and heat it, they turn a reddish color, that's why you see some guys with golden tren and sometimes you see the reddish colored tren.

I'm guessing that after sitting for a month the binders just crapped out of solution. If I were you I'd probably just let it settle out then draw out the tren and hope none of the crap got in my syringe :)

But to be on the safe side you may want to refilter it.

Put that shit in the trash. Dont take the chance of infection!!!!!

THEDENTIST said:
Put that shit in the trash. Dont take the chance of infection!!!!!

Bro, whatre you talking about. You obviously have no clue. This tren has already been ran thru a sterile whatman, and baked twice. So tell me how i am going to get an infection.

I am going to refilter it, i assumed it was some of the binders. Thanks for the help.

NYC

NYCEE said:
Cool thanks bro. So, should i refilter it or just draw around it?

NYC

Here's what I did, I filtered it again...and it went through the filter. So I baked it, and most got baked onto the vial. The rest I just drew around, but I accidentally injected some...and then after no ill-effects and being frugal, I just said 'fuck it' and pretended it wasn't there.

Moral of the story: now that tren powder is available, get that instead of cow patties. :)

Ill just draw around it, i have plenty filters, but since you said it might make it thru anyway, i wont waste the filters. I am going to be using tren powder from now on. Thanks bro.

Back