Cidoteston - I think I got screwed (pics)

Rausch

So I'm almost 4 weeks into this Cidoteston enanthate cycle, no weight gain, no strength gains, and no change in libido. I'm truly starting to think I got scammed, but I'd those who have used this particular brand to check out the pics and let me know what you think.

they do look fake to me bro

i think the give away is the batch number usually starts with 1

your print looks a bit bigger/bold/different font

that how look the reals. compare.

box amps... the pics are for hummm 18 months but have to be good mein frendlich padawan

Last edited:
Wonderful. And I got this guy from a friend of mine.

Is there any way I can make sure no one else (at least on this board) uses this guy? I think someone suggested I PM a mod.

Rausch:

I just ordered some of this stuff from what I think might be the same source. PM me if you don't mind confirming this. I remember reading on from the source that if its seized by customs, send a copy of the letter and they will resend the order free of charge. You may just want to take the amps you have left, have them tested by a lab, and send them the proof that what they sent were fakes. From what I know of the source, I know many happy customers of them that haven't been scammed. Try this and see if they resend the order with good gear. worth a shot, yes? Plus, I'm sure they don't want to get blown up on all the forums for scamming.

I just recieved the same stuff. Im pissed to think that I got ripped. I also got some dbol but it says it was made by organon argentina. When I emailed the source he said that its a very popular undergound lab. Any know if they are fake too?

Thats true. But the guy says they are not Organon Holland but Organon Argentina which he says are an ugl. I got test e from him too and by all acounts its fake. Cidotest 209

Thats true. But the guy says they are not Organon Holland but Organon Argentina which he says are an ugl. I got test e from him too and by all acounts its fake. Cidotest 209

I recently got 2 bottles of "organon" Winstrol (winny) (blue label) only to find out they were fake.

dont take chances with your life bro, you have no idea whats in that.

i got same stuff from same source...weak, so weak :destroy:. now to find real stuff.....

I guess you mean the cido right? So you think there was some test in it?
E-mailed the supplier and they said they are going to stop sending out cido untill this problem of "suspected" fakes is cleared up. Id like to see if they keep their word.

i would love to see them resend some shit thats worth a damn. i need to just go to mexico, 10hrs. ain't that bad...

Mexico? Ive heard sketchy things about about going there looking for juice, alot of fakes floating around. Maybe not the case at a hospital though.

hey, for those who know the source sending the bunk gear, they offer 2 test e options: the cido and one from iran... anyone know if the iran stuff any good??

Im not sure but I assume thats what "M" is sending me now. Ill let you know Sham. also, does anyone one know of a lab in Canada that will test stuff???

Back