CJC 1295 dac and lethargy

nolefan

I am 44 years old and on TRT.

past cycles

Test only 500MG week
Test/Tren
Test/Primo

I decided to not do any AAS this year just my TRT(200MG week). I have been looking into peptides and decided to give CJC 1295 W/DAC a try. 2MG week for 8 weeks

I have been on for 2 1/2 weeks now. There are times I am very lethargic, tired and sleepy. I slept all day yesterday. This seems to be common from what I am reading.

Is there a way to combat this?

I don't want to stop the CJC 1295, I have already noticed I am starting to lean out. But I cant continue being tried all day, very hard to get thru the days,

thought about lowering to 1MG a week

any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
Best thing you can do is take it before bed. Although that doesn't help if you are trying to take it several times a day.

How many micrograms are you injecting and how many injections pee day?

Many guys have said that the symptoms go away after running it for several wakes. They had to fight through it in the beginning.

Why are you only running a GHRH? Why not run it with a GHRP?

taking with DAC so I am injecting only once a week before bed

don't know the micrograms. I put 1ML BA water into a 2MG vial of CJC 1295 W/DAC. put in frig for 24 hours and inject the full 1ML before bed

don't like to take more than 2 compounds at one time.

taking with DAC so I am injecting only once a week before bed

don't know the micrograms. I put 1ML BA water into a 2MG vial of CJC 1295 W/DAC. put in frig for 24 hours and inject the full 1ML before bed

don't like to take more than 2 compounds at one time.

I am far from an expert on peptides, but I have never seen them run like that.

maybe I am dosing wrong. I will do some more homework. any peptide expects out there

without DAC I have read you need to pin every day. with DAC once a week

Last edited:
Most people take 100mcg 1-3 times daily. And they take a GHRH and GHRP together since they have synergistic effects. So 100mcg of each for a total of 200mcg per injection. You are taking 2000mcg in one injection per week.

That's how I run cjc1295. I inject once a week. With dac there is no reason to inject multiple times in a week.

The lethargy gets a little better after awhile but you do have to up your caffeine intake.

Back