Cla

invizible84

Hi i just want to know more about CLA because i just bought some xenadrine bars and want to know more about it can anyone help?
All i know it is suppose to increase muscle mass and help to loose the fat while eating less.

CLA (Conjugated linoleic acid) is theorized to transform the production of prostaglandins, which are taken from fatty acid molecules and have been linked to raised levels of growth hormone. Increased growth hormone levels are helpful to both athletes and dieters as a way to promote enhanced muscle growth, strength and fat loss. Some prostaglandins may also increase blood circulation to the muscles and adipose tissue, which may improve muscle function and fat mobilization.
CLA is also attributed to have anti-tumor/anti-cancer properties due to an antioxidant effect or to an unknown interaction between CLA and various carcinogens.
Also look into which isomer you get when you bye as the cis10 and cis12 isomers if I remember correctly which have the most benefits!
peace
j

you need mega doses of CLA to realy be effective. probably 7+ grams a day will give you some visible results.

Back