Clear test prop?

Thewes

I came across some test prop at 150mg/ml that was homebrewed. I am worried for a couple reasons, first off it doesn't have the same chemical taste that my test 500/tren had, it just somewhat of numbs my tongue slightly. Also, it is EXTREMELY clear, if not completely clear. I know it is in solution in ethyl oleate. So my question is has anyone homebrewed test prop in EO and had it look clear/similar to this color?

Thanks man, appreciate it. Not asking you to waste any gear but next time you get a little drop mind telling me if it tastes chemically?

with caprilic oil it taste coconut-watter...
with palm oil or apricot it taste like some sugar liquor.

testosterone is not supposed to have color. only tren and EQ have color, all the rest is christal.

I see now, thanks Kane. Why exactly was my test 500 slightly yellow then? Due to it crashing out of solution maybe?

I see now, thanks Kane. Why exactly was my test 500 slightly yellow then? Due to it crashing out of solution maybe?

no, certainly only due to the oil in use.

you can get total clear test in some brand, and a lil goldish in some others. it's only "cosmetic effect" nothing to do with the concentration in oil of the compounds in used.

same thing with nadrolone, or drostanonlone or either metenolone. don't worry to mush about color for these compounds.

Put it in the freezer for about 25minutes if its real it should get a little cloudy like there is little crystals floating in it.

Put it in the freezer for about 25minutes if its real it should get a little cloudy like there is little crystals floating in it.

Sorry but the old "freezer test" is nothing more than an internet myth and proves absolutely nothing.

I did the freezer test with my testolic propionate and i saw crystals floating in it, and i put my sus in the freezer and it really crystallized. And i know for 100% sure that they are both legit. But when i put my cyp in the freezer it was still clear.

I did the freezer test with my testolic propionate and i saw crystals floating in it, and i put my sus in the freezer and it really crystallized. And i know for 100% sure that they are both legit. But when i put my cyp in the freezer it was still clear.

That's nice........ but it does not prove a single thing other than there was some unknown substance dissolved in oil and it seperated when froze.

inverse. warm over 96° celcius will separe chemic and lypos... not freezing. what you see chrystalizing is simply because of stuff used makes alteration in the glyrecide-chain, Benzyl-benzoate, benzyl alcohol.

it's independent of the hormone in use.

some hormone are more sensible than other, particularly, boldenone and trenbolone, which will be simply destroyed if you play at freezing and warming game.

plus : BA beginning unactive if in an unstable solution. and it can occur the re-grow of bactery in presence of air...

So guyz, use or don't use your stuff, but if you doubt, before to make anything, post here and ask. simply.

inverse. warm over 96° celcius will separe chemic and lypos... not freezing. what you see chrystalizing is simply because of stuff used makes alteration in the glyrecide-chain, Benzyl-benzoate, benzyl alcohol.

it's independent of the hormone in use.

some hormone are more sensible than other, particularly, boldenone and trenbolone, which will be simply destroyed if you play at freezing and warming game.

plus : BA beginning unactive if in an unstable solution. and it can occur the re-grow of bactery in presence of air...

So guyz, use or don't use your stuff, but if you doubt, before to make anything, post here and ask. simply.

right with the bacteria growth and the air thats why some ampule makers blow nitrogen inert gas inside or other gas to prevent regroth of bacterial

Back